Pissed off

Alyssa's pov

Last question I was asked was by a straight as fuck girl that showed signs of liking me so I off course flirted with her a little to much. Oh ya the question i was asked "are you mad" admittedly I wasn't mad until I read that but not about her well kinda about her and the fact that boys she like are absolute shit faces to her and how she doesn't deserve it and the fact her boyfriend is probably no different, also my best friend sense 6th grade Gianna moved in with some random stupid ass slut instead of me last week. We're 17 and decided it was time to move out early I know but my parents said it would be a good learning experience high school is already hard on me but luckily my parents and Gianna's parents pay for the expenses. I can't be here in this cramped ass shitty apartment building that I have a love hate relationship with I put my dog mugsie in her cage she's old but she's got a strong will to live. I hopped in my car well putting my navy blue hoody on I've had this sweatshirt for years my mom tried  throwing it away once but I wouldn't let her anyways enough back story more to the present. I drove to Gianna's home I checked my phone 2:15 am "well then" I exclaimed out loud i walked to the room and unlocked it I have a key I didn't just break in a walked in to find a guy wearing nothing with a scruffy beard and red sweaty hair "imma call you tiny dick named after your tiny modesty" he blushed and ran into the that one hoe I was talking about earlier. I grabbed a bottle of vodka from the alcohol cabinet looks at closely some cheap weird fruit flavored "perfect." I walked into Gianna's room turned on the lights and laid on her floor Gianna yelled "BITCH THIS ISNT LIT FAM IM TRYIN TO SLEEP" at me she looked down at me with pity in her eyes "Alyssa you need to stop coming here in a bad mood and drink all our liquor" I rolled my eyes and said in a soft but to the point voice "hey it doesn't happen often only once every two months." Gianna started getting dressed I looked at her confused "what are you doing" she looked me straight in the eyes and said "going to find you a one night stand." 
When we got to the bar it was only filled with sad faces except a small group of weirdly happy looking girls desperately trying to flirt with anything that moves. I went over to one of them she had straight brown hair greenish brownish eyes she was wearing a flannel and smelled faintly like vanilla I smirked "hey can I buy you a drink" she of course said yes and smiled "oh by the way my names skyler"