Dissapointed

Well talking to Sarah  I got a text from Hannah I said sorry to Hannah then went in the bathroom. Me andHannah just small chatted until I put it out there that I liked her she seemed disgusted. I told how hard it was for me to share my feelings like that and she brushed it off I said something  that sounded rude but I didn't mean for it to be I was more mad then angry but also felt unwanted I like to try and make myself think I'm one of those girls in book that's invincible and can flirt with anyone without catching feelings but in reality
I'm an easy catch.
I walked out and talked to Sarah  and she invited me to her place we sat on the couch I made a move we made out and did some light fingering etc and I snuck out and said I had to go to the bathroom. I drove to motel 54 it was down the street and it's like a drug shack everyone knew just didn't care. I picked up a key and head to a room there were a few people there with bongs I lit up one and hit it I coughed "Jesus that's not stronger than usual" a girl with red ass eyes looked at me with a sad look "it's salvia" my eyes widened "shit" I suddenly felt it kick in and lost all sense of direction time etc. I wandered aimlessly around the room everything look weird I need up running into a wall and passes out I woke up and stared at the ceiling for 1o minutes then checked my phone 10am well then I heard the door opening but still stayed in place "Alyssa really what did you do" I looked up to see Gianna  I licked my dry lips and said in a guilty voice "salvia"
Gianna drove me home and shook her head at me she began to speak "you know Lana has a new Boyfriend" Lana (Giannas room mate) was ok I was always kind of jealous of her everyone seemed to gravitate to her and kiss her ass literally and figuratively "is it mark?" Gianna giggled "no some guy named Luke he's a douche" I nodded. The rest of the car ride was awkward as fuck when I got home I got a text from Hannah I've known her since middle school and we've always flirted and only hooked up once yeaaaars ago but she was "straight".
She's not she fucked me and new how to.
But alas I looked at my phone meet me at lily view park I got in my car and drive the 5 minute drive. I saw Hannah awkwardly sitting on the bench she wasn't big on socialization I got out of my car and walked towards her she walked with a quick pace to me I checked her out really quickly god she was gorgeous with her curly red hair that reminded me of dark sparks her perfect eyebrows she was wearing a jean jacket burgundy scarf (it's fall) black ripped jeans combat boots and a nirvana shirt.
I began to speak "he-" she then pushed her self against me and started kissing me passionately her lips tasted like cinnamon and were incredibly soft I never wanted this moment to end I wanted to forever drown in her warm embrace her soft hands pressed against the side of my face well mine laid politely against her neck she gave slight tongue just enough to still be appealing. She pulled away and smirked my checks turned bright red she was obviously more embarrassed she walked away mopy and sad I grabbed her arm and pecked her cheek and got close enough to her ear my lips could glide across it "I want this to be more than a fling text me" she nodded and said "i do to and I will text you". I hopped in the car smiling ear to ear.

This could be something good.