✧s e v e n✧

✧s e v e n - m u m ?✧

___

Thomas laid on his stomach, sleeping on the couch. One of his arms hung from the couch touching the floor as the other was nuzzled on his face, saliva coating it.

"MUM'S COMING TO TOWN" Stiles yelled excitingly, opening the front door of the apartment, jumping up and down like an excited child.

[Yes, Sam, Mum not mom]

Thomas fell off the couch, groaning in pain. "Why do you yell?" He recollected himself, sitting up with his back against the couch.

"Dude! How can I not?! Mum's in town!" Stiles smiled even more, clapping his hands.

"Yay" Thomas wiggled his finger in sarcasm, not happy that his mother was in town. He was never really that happy when she was here with him.

"Bro, where's the excitement!?" Stiles asked.

"Look, Sti, I don't want to be that kid who doesn't love their mother but.." He stood up, grabbing his shirt from the couch "Don't you think mum's a bit judgemental? Well to me, especially"

Stiles gave him a weird look, "What?! No! Mum loves us!"

You mean she loves you, Thomas frowned, scratching his arm.

"Come on." Stiles lightly punched his arm "Get ready before she gets here"

"Yeah...ok"

___

Thomas leaned against the counter, mixing his cup of coffee when Stiles and his mother had walked into the apartment. Balloon's and gifts were brought.

She kissed Stiles's cheek and giving him a bone crushing hug, doing the same to Derek.

She looked over to Thomas, giving him a judgemental look "Don't you think it's too late for a cup of coffee, Thomas"

"It's nice to see you too, Mother" He pressed his lips into a thin line, taking a sip of the coffee after.

She scoffed "I see you haven't changed a bit in your manners"

"And I see you haven't change the fact that you're a raging bitch" He mumbled under his breath.

"What was that, Thomas? Haven't I taught you not to mumble"

"I said, I love you" He smiled, looking at the kitchen clock. "I have to go"

He put his cup in the sink, grabbing his sweatshirt, and walking out the apartment.

___

He walked through the small city park, the leaves crushing under his feet after every step. He sat on a bench, his hands tucked into the sweater, and watched as the kids played on the jungle-gym. The climbing frame looked as if it was about to break down, much like him by now.

He felt something hit his leg; he looked down at the red rubber ball, picking it up.

"Hey mister" A small voice called, he looked at the boy. "Can I have my ball back?"

"Oh, yeah" He threw the ball back at him. The boy looked at it then back at him. He walked towards the bench, sotting next to Thomas.

"Are you okay, mister?" He asked.

"Yea-Yeah, I'm fine"

"You seem sad"

"Yeah, it's just my mum"

"Is she mean to you too?"

Thomas looked up from his lap "What do you mean by 'too'?"

"My mum is mean to my sister" The boy said, frowning but the placed his hand on Thomas's arm "But it'll be ok, it always is. At least that's what my sister says"

"Stefan!" A woman's voice yelled "Stefan it's time to go!"

The boy smiled a bit "I have to go mister, bye!"

"Bye"

___

Thomas walked down the street, kicking a rock a long the cement.

"Tommy! Hey!" The familiar voice made his heart flutter. He looked behind him watching the blonde run towards him.

"Newt! What're you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same" He said, grabbing Thomas's clothed arm "I'm gonna go grab a bite, wanna come?"

If I go mum's gonna be pretty mad "Sure, I have nothing important to do anyways"

"Great, let's go"

___

Sam, #thomas/Newttops2K16

-Sky