Full Moon

I wake up knowing tonight is the full moon and the game is on tonight, I wonder if Scott will loose control during the game?
"Elena you up?" I groaned when Isabel walked in my room, "Get up lazy bones!" I get out of bed and push Isabel out of my room, "Bye see you at school!" I wave and closed the door.
I get dressed and climbed out my window and got in my car and drove off.
I realised I am wearing shorts and a crop top I was wearing last night but it didn't smell bad, lucky I brought spare clothes with me so once I got out and saw Isabel giving me a weird look but I went on with my life.
"Where did you get that car because you did not have one yesterday?" She walks beside me and I rolled my eyes, "I told you last night!" I walk a little faster and she try's to catch up she did, "how and where did you get it?" I hear her heart beat a little faster when I growled and she looked at my hand and saw I had stuck my nails into my hand and blood was coming out from my hand, "I'm sorry I need to go Isabel!" I started to run behind the school and see the guys training for tonight's game but I had an idea, I ran back and went up to Lydia.
"I need some sports stuff so I can run around the oval!" I knew Lydia would have something she smiled, "You are lucky Elena!" She pulls out a bag full of some clothes and I smiled and took them, "Thanks Lydia!" I ran off and went into the girls change rooms.
Running out onto the oval and started running around the oval as the guys did their practice, "Hey you!" I stop running walked to the teacher aka the couch, "What are you doing?" I smiled as he didn't "Running sir!" I stop smiling as he rolled his eyes, "Can you play?" I thought that was odd for him to say that since there are no other girls on the team, "Yeah why?" I smirked, "Can you help us with practice?" He chews on some gum after he finished talking, "Sure no worries!" I grabbed a stick, "You need the stuff!" I look at the couch and smiled "Nah I'm good!" I run and looked at the goalie, "I will go goalie!" I say as he moves to the back of the line.
"Seriously she is our goalie!?" The guy at the front started laughing as I growled to myself still trying to keep calm but I could hear Scotts heart beat too.
"Alright then hear we go!" The guy at the front starts running towards me and shoots the ball but I catch it in the little net in my stick and looked back at the guy and smiled, "Wow that was great!" I laughed and dropped my stick and ran to the school building and went inside, I put my other clothes back on and walked out of the change rooms and walked to Lydia.
"Want these back?" I smiled at her while she looked at me, "Uh no they are yours now!" I smirked and walked away and put the clothes into my locker and went to class.
I realised i am in the same class as Isabel, Scott, stiles and Allison then I see the sheriff come into class so I try to hide, "Hello class, as you all know I'm the Sheriff and I need to talk to you all!" He looks around the whole room and his eyes landed on me and I put a book up to cover my face, "There was a car racing place and someone we were chasing down in a blue car!" I need to hide but where can I go? Maybe if I nope never mind, "Oh miss Macy can I speak to you in the principals office?" I can't get away this time, I look at Isabel and the others and hear Isabel talking to the others, "This happens all the time don't worry!" I growled to myself and I made sure Isabel heard me, I kept walking with the sheriff.
I noticed Scott, stiles and Isabel are outside the principals office, I have a feeling they are listening.
"Elena we know you have been racing cars and stealing even k-" I stop the sheriff right there since the guys are listening, "Listen Sheriff, I don't need you telling everyone about my life not even that I don't need you telling me!" I try to stand from the chair but the sheriff stops me, "Why do you do it you are just a child!" I rolled my eyes "Oh really and what about your child, do you ever wonder what he does while you are gone?" I was getting annoyed, "At least he has a dad or parents and someone taking care of him, what if one day he gets sick?" I don't know what is happening to me but it shouldn't be happening to me, "I'm sorry what?" I paused for a moment, "just let me go it won't happen again!" I smirked for a moment without him looking but soon after he spoke again, "Listen here ever since you came the police have to look for you, I'm sorry but you are the most wanted!" I smiled and blinked "What about Derek Hale?" he stopped and I heard his heart beat lift a bit, "How do you know about Derek Hale?" I chuckled a little bit, "Can I go to class now?" I asked sweetly as if nothing happened, "I need to inform a family member!" I almost felt a tear come out my eye but kept it in, "I only have Isabel, and my friends!" I stand up from my chair and smiled, "I don't have a family anymore but they are listening and I need to go!" I didn't care what the sheriff did but my friends know now about me having no family, "Why don't you have a family?" I looked at him, "Because of my childhood, can I go now I don't want anyone to know!" I walk pass him but he puts his arm out to stop me, "Your childhood?" I rolled my eyes, "it's non of your business!" I walk around his arm and walked out of the office and walked at Isabel, Scott and stiles, "Happy now?" I walk away from them and went back to class.
****************************************************************************************************************
After school we went to the lacrosse game and saw Isabel, I rolled my eyes and sat next to her "What was that sheriff saying?" She asked me this while looking at the game and I groaned, "You were listening you should know!" I look up at the moon and it's almost full moon.
I get flashbacks of my past as the moon touches my skin, "Elena are you okay?" I hear Isabel's voice come from the side of me, I turn to face her and and see someone as her and I start punching Isabel in the face she stumbled back shocked but angry, when she looked up at me, I was pissed, I then kicked her to the floor and went to kick her again but she kicked my knee making me fall to the ground, she got up and got ready to fight back, i went to punch her again but she dodged it by grabbing my arm twisting it, but I didn't give up easily because I head butted her, as she stumbled back regaining her balance and she punched me in the face, she punched me again and when she went go to punch me a third time I dodged it and punched her in the nose making it bleed, she was about to hit me again but someone wrapped their hands around her waist and try to pull her back, but she was faster and slipped out of their hold. I then punched Isabel in the face before running off, I didn't care who it was but I wanted to kill so I ran onto the road and stopped a car that looks like crap and it's stiles he jumps out of the car and moves closer to see my face, "Elena?" I look at him and he steps back a little bit, "Calm down Elena!" I look at my reflection to see my red eyes, I look back at him and started running after him.
I grab him and I was about to claw at him but Isabel and Scott came, "Elena stop this!" I look at Scott and he isn't in his werewolf form but I look at Isabel and I hear her heart beat faster when I put my claws closer to stiles and I smiled knowing she cares for him, "Please Elena!" I lift my arm and about to claw his throat out but Isabel stopped me before I could, she tried the alpha roar but it didn't work on me since I'm a alpha too, when I see the hunters coming I run off into the forest.
I heard footsteps behind me so I look and stared growling but it was Scott so I got out my claws again, "Elena please!" He comes closer to me and I step back because I didn't want to hurt Scott, "Please Scott stay away I don't want to hurt you!" I pleaded to him but he didn't listen to me, instead he got out his claws and smiles, then I looked once more to see who it was and its another alpha a weird looking one.
"Please Scott don't come any closer because I'm a murderer!" My eyes widen, "Hi I'm Peter come with me if you want to kill because I can tell you want to kill!" I can tell he loves killing but I smiled, "Peter huh?" My smile turns to a smirk but I hear footsteps and this time I was sure it was Scott and it was, "Elena don't listen to him!" I am getting really confused now and I feel myself change back but I stay where I am, "I know you are a murder Elena!" I look at Peter "I am not a murder!" I still stay in place, "Elena come on!" I look at Scott, "NO YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" Peter loud voice scared Scott but I stood there and looking at him, "Really?" I smirked at him then I felt pain in my belly as I look at my belly it has been cut by claws and oozing out, "That will happen to you if you don't join me!" I try to stop the blood from coming out my belly but didn't do much, I smiled at Peter and he looked surprised for some reason I didn't know why, "I will be back for you and Scott over here!" He walked off and I walked to Scott.
Scott dropped me off at home and said goodnight to me and seeing Isabel there waiting which was weird, "You almost killed stiles!" I see that she is getting annoyed and angry but I didn't bother I just kept walking into the kitchen, "Elena our friendship is falling apart!" Thinking back to where I almost killed a friend of hers and realising I knew exactly what I was doing, "Elena I know you are listening!" I laughed to myself and turn to face Isabel and smirked, "Isabel that thing is I know our friendship is falling and I knew exactly what I was doing, I knew I was about to kill stiles!" I yell back at her, "What?" I breathed out after she sat down "Isabel I knew exactly what I was doing but I couldn't stop because I saw someone in his eyes and your eyes.....it happens every full moon, that's why I have my music or when I stay in my room!" She looked shocked "I haven't told you these things because I didn't want to ruin this friendship also I really didn't want to talk about it either!" Some reality hits me and thinking of what she is about to say knowing I might loose a friend or two, "Makes no sense!" I walked to her and side hugged her, "No worries, I mean Allison's family is totally not hunters!" I walk away from her and smiled, "Well night!" I leave her to her thoughts and went to my bedroom.
Hey guys here a photo of  Isabel's clothes also I hope you are enjoying the book and bye for now!