Special 50 Chapter The class in Wonderland (Adrienette)

At first all of Marinette's class were in there class room before there was a flash of light and they were all teleported somewhere.

"What on earth just happened" Marinette said pulling herself up as she looked around the forest that she was in filed with what looked like plants from a children's book and... Wait was that a tail. "Marinette" a voice said from above. "Chat wher..." Marinette said turning around to see Chat Noir hanging from a tree in a purple and pink costume, but then stopes because her wasn't wearing a mask. "A-Adrien your Chat" Marinette gasped jumping back tripping over a tree root "Why do I have to be the Cheshire Cat?" Adrien groaned pulling himself out of the tree to stand next to Marinette.

"Wait we're in Alice in Wonderland." Marinette asked looking around before noticing her outfit. She was wearing a blue dress with a white apron over lapping it with blue heels. "It would seem so" Adrien said as he started floating up a bit. "Do you think it could be an Akuma" Marinette asked pulling herself to her feet and continue to look around "I hope not, because I don't know where M'lady is" Adrien said looking at Marinette. Well I'm right here Kitty" Marinette said using her nickname for Chat. "Wait your Ladybug" Adrien gasped "yep, now we better find the rest of the class and get out of here" Marinette said smiling as she walked away leaving a stunned Adrien. "Wait Marinette" Adrien cried snapping back into reality at burring after Marinette.

They continue to walk, well Adrien was floating when Marinette stopped dead. "Marinette what is it." Adrien asked. "Where's our kwami" Marinette said as Adrien just noticed that their kwami weren't with them. Suddenly they heard a pair of footstep and being to protective cat her was Adrien stood in front of Marinette his tails flicking to the side

"Adrien, Marinette is that you" A voice called out from behind them. The duo turned around to the side to see Alya and Nino hurrying up to them cause Adrien to relax at it was just their friends. "Thank goodness we found you" Alya said hugging Marinette who was apparently dress up in a white rabbit costume while Nino was dress up in a weird blue costume which looked like a caterpillar.

"I guess you could say this is getting curious-er and curious-er" Marinette giggle eyeing her friends looks as Adrien snorted with laughter.

"Where's the rest of the class" Nino asked. "I'm not sure" Marinette said rubbing the back of her neck. "At least we're back together" Alya said.

"And we know where we are" Adrien added. "Can anyone here that" Nino suddenly asked. "What" Alya questioned looking at him. "Listen" Marinette said quieting them. They all stood still and heard the faint sound of music. "Wouldn't that be the Mad Hatters tea party" Adrien asked. "Yes come on" Alya said grabbing Marinette's arm and pulling her toward the sound.

********

The four finally managed pulled back the last branch to step into the clearing which helped a huge floating table topped with Cakes along with three figures. "Nathaniel, who's with you" Marinette asked as she approached the tomato who was obviously the Mad Hatter at the end of the table. "Marinette, Alya, Nino, Adrien. Thanks goodness your here" A voice said. They looked up to see Rose and Juleka sitting next to Nathaniel. Rose was the Dormouse while Juleka was the March Hare.

"Where are the others" Rose asked as Marinette climbed up a nearby tree to reach the table. "I don't know" Marinette said somehow managed to get the table to the ground so the rest could come and sit. "So we still need to find Ivan, Mylene, Kim, Alix, Max, Chloe and Sabrina" Alya said sitting next to Juleka. "Yeah. They're probably at either the Red or the White Castle" Nino said. "Who would what to bet Chloe is the Red Queen" Adrien said. "Yeah it would be, If you touch my bracelet then off with your head" Nino said doing a perfect imitation of her causing then to laugh. "In any case we should fine out where to go. I personally don't want to go to the Red Castle and see Chloe" Alya said.