This is so gay

-3:05 am-
Annah: so you're probably asleep but I'm sobbing my eyes out because I'm a little bitch. But I just wanted to tell you and you truly are my happiness.

-10:22am-
Kacee: I love you

-1:37pm-
Kacee: Babe, I love you you mean the world to me, I know I don't say it a lot but (1/5)
Kacee: I also don't know how know how to show it but just know you mean a lot to me, I'm (2/5)
Kacee: at the hospital right now with my aunt. But when you get this and respond (3/5)
Kacee: I don't know if I'll have wifi when you respond but I'll text you back when I (4/5)
Kacee: can 😘😘😘 (5/5)

-4:31pm-
Annah: I love you so much Oml. You make me so happy. I'm sorry I've been fucking sleeping but yeah I love you and I hope all is okay 💖😬😘💞

Kacee: I'm home

Annah: Are you okay? Why were you in the hospital?

Kacee: my aunt had a heart Cath procedure done

Annah: Dude I thought you meant you were the one who was hospitalized. Fuck.
Annah: did her procedure go well?

Kacee: Haha no and yeah it did

Annah: Well I'm glad it wasn't you and it went well

Kacee: yeah me too. Ft tonight?

Annah: yesssss of course

Kacee: okay yay 😘

Annah: 😍 I honestly love face timing you. I mean I love just talking to you but like when we FaceTime and you laugh at my jokes and get all flustered in real time in front of my eyes almost like we're in the same room I dunno it just makes my heart happy and my cheeks always hurt after we FaceTime but it's so fucking worth it. Like facetimes with you are my favorite FaceTimes.

Kacee: I'm smiling like a damn idiot babe 😊😊😊😊😘

Annah: so am I but you always have that effect on me so it's nothing new 💖💖💖😍

Kacee: 🙊🙊🙊🙈