concerned 2

"Room"

He said still on top of you with one hand up. He looked straight into your eyes and smirked just a little. He teleported the both of you to the... Crows nest..?

You looked at him curiously. He smirked more and pulled you close to him. He leaned his head towards your ear anbyou could feel his warm breath down your neck.
"We need to be somewhere where they can't hear you.."
He said with huskiness in his voice. Your face got red and your eyes widened. You what he said made you heat up. You let out a breath. It was quiet for a few seconds. You pulled on the collar of his shirt a bit wanting him to take it off. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up. You hands were touching his torso as he revealed more. He took it off all the way dropping it o the floor and he started to slowly unbutton your shirt. He stopped right when he got past your breast. He pulled you down onto your back and pinned you by the wrist. You felt his area up against yours. He leaned on top of you and whispered once again,
"I'm not letting you get control again."
He lifted back up and smirked. He then moved his face to your neck and started to suck on it and release every few seconds. He licked the spot he was working on and continued to suck on it. You moaned uncontrollably. You liked what he was doing and you didn't want him to stop. He moved to a different spot on your neck doing the same. You wanted to wrap your arms around him but you couldn't move them because he had you pinned down tight. He was right about not wanting you to be in control. He sucked a little harder then bit down a bit making you moan a little louder. He started to kiss you down till he got to your half revealed breast. He unbuttoned the rest of your shirt and it fell to each side of you revealing your body. He let go of your wrist and lifted you up a bit and pulled of the unbuttoned shirt. You glanced at your wrist and they were bright red and stung a bit. You were just in your bra. You sat up wrapping your arms around his neck making your torso touch his as he unhooked your bra and pulled it off. You leaned back a bit and unbuttoned his pants. He grabbed your breast and moved his hand down to your hips. He then pushed you back down onto your back and pushing you legs apart. The breathing between the both of you became heavy and your bodies were warm. He sat back up and pulled off his pants then doing the same to you. You pulled off your laced underwear and he pulled off his boxers. His member was hard. He grabbed his Area then leaned over you kissing you. He stuck his tongue in your mouth then you felt him slowly slide inside you. The deeper he went the more pleasure you felt and you let out a moan as he released his mouth from yours. He put his hands on your waist and his face almost burying into your neck. He started to slowly thrust inside you. He sat up a bit with his body above yours. He continued to thrust. You slight turned your head to the side with your eyes closed and moaned like crazy. He started to go faster. You moaned louder and louder almost each thrust. He kept his pace. After about what seemed to be eight minuets of this you felt him hit your "sweet spot" making you slightly arch your back and let out a loud moan. He had his head next to yours and you could hear very quiet moans fall out of his mouth.
"Harder.. Faster.."
You moaned. He did as said aware he has found your sweet spot and continued to keep his pace. You were a moaning mess at this point and you couldn't help but say his name a few times. You felt the pleasure bursting threw your body making you go dumb for a few seconds. You felt everything in Your area get ten times more wet than before but he didn't stop. He slowed down just a bit but continued to thrust inside you. His moans becoming slightly louder. You liked the sound of his moans. It made you want it more. He moved his hand up to your breast and grabbed it gently. As he continued. Your arm was down to your side but your forearm up pushing your breast up against the other. Your head was turned to the side as you had a finger in your mouth letting out some moans as saliva fell down the side of your mouth. He moans became slightly louder again. He thrust a little harder then suddenly slowing down letting out a moan. He let his member sit inside you as he kissed you then slighing his tongue into your mouth again. He released his mouth from yours then pulled out of you. You both were breathing hard. You sat up calmed down a little and buttoned up your shirt and pulling on your pants again he did the same. You stood up with a bright red face and didn't look at him. He walked up to you wrapping his arm around you.
"Well I should really um... Take a shower.."
You said shyly looking away from him. You felt kind of awkward but mostly pleased with him. He didn't reply he jus lifted up his hand.
"Room.."
He teleported you to the showers. You looked out a window to see where he was. When you saw him he was just sitting down on the deck with his nodachi in his left hand as always. You smiled a bit then got started with your shower.

*time skip*

You got out of the shower and head out towards the deck. You were walking Laws direction.
"Good night (y/n)-ya."
He said. He must have thought you were going to bed with the other girls but he was wrong. You continued to walk soon passing him. You walked into the girls room and grabbed your blanket. Walking back out with it around your shoulders. He looked at you curiously. When you got to him you sat in his lap wrapping it around the both of you. He wrapped his arm around you and you cuddled up to him.
"Good night Law."
You said.