Chapter 2 : The Fall

Ok I know Akademi High School is from Yandere Simulator. And yes there is going to be a Yandere so ya that's why I used it now time for part 2.

   The bell rings and Jammy and Fresh go their separate ways. Fresh noticed while they were walking jammy's he saw some one took a pantie shot of her. Fresh got really angry and was about to go after the girl that took it. But he was then grabbed and pulled by his his best friend Andrew. Fresh was going to get her but when he looked to see she was gone. He didn't get a good look at her before he was pulled. And he didn't remember a thing about her looks not even her hair color or style so he would never find out.

   Andrew was talking and he had let go of Fresh. Fresh just walked to the classroom ignoring his friend. " Yo buddy, your acting really strange." " Oh, uh ya broski im diddly darn fantastic." " Uh-ok well time to get to music class."

>>>Time Skip<<<

   It was lunch and Fresh hadn't seen Jammy at all yet. He was starting to getting worried then she came through the door with to other girls they looked like Kokona and Saki that's nice that Jammy made friends. He walked over to Jammy and Jammy saw he was coming over to them and told them she was going to hang out with Fresh they started to get ideas and started fangirling all over her she didn't care if they did. She walked over to Fresh but she slipped on a piece of food on the ground. And fell into Fresh's arms as they both were flustered everyone was looking at them as PJ was embarrassed and got off him. Jammy ran out of the room with Fresh soon following.

  -Ok here comes the 18+ older stuff ok scrool all the way down as fast as you can or exit this fanfic now you have been warned-

   Jammy was so embarrassed Fresh caught up to her "PJ stop running your ok don't be embarrassed it was an accident." He felt weird but wanted to comfort her. " I know that but you make me feel something I've never felt before and when I landed on you made me feel it a lot." " Does it make you fell like this." He slammed Jammy against the wall. She finally realizes this feeling " Ya like that." She says while pulling him in for a kiss. Fresh is shocked but he likes it as they go over to a deserted class room they both stick their tongues in each others mouthes exploring the new territory. Fresh starts to take off her uniform she still is exploring as she also takes off his clothes the only things left on them Jammy only has a bra. And fresh has nothing leaving his cock in full display she blushes the hardest she ever has as they pull away from the kiss. Fresh starts to tease her with his cock as he asks " This your first time?" In a deep voice " Y-yes." she says softly. " Then I will be gentle." As he slowly and carefully shoves half his length in her as she moans. " Y-you don't ha-have to be g-gentle."Jammy whimpers out. He doesn't hesitate and thrusts back in putting his whole length in her and then goes then thrusts back in over and over going harder each time. " Faster, more, fill me!" Jammy said super pleased. Fresh wanted her to have what she wanted so he did he reached his climax and fill her up as she moaned she tried to cover her mouth. " My sweet Jammy you are mine and only mine." She nodded in pleasure as he scooped her up and took them to bathing house he realized that the cum wouldn't ooze out in time so he layed her in a corner of the bath house got down and started to lick and suck PJ's puss she moaned but they were far away enough to where no one would here them.

   After he did that he set her in the bath along with himself and stripped off the last piece of clothing she had her bra and caressed her breast.

>>>After that<<<

   The bell rang and they went their separate ways.

   UHG that was hard thanks for reading try to get one out on Sunday. Bye.