1.Dreams

"Holy Rome! Oh, Holy Rome!" I heard the voice of a little girl calling me and I turn. She's wearing a green dress and an apron and she holding drawing supplies. She smiles widely ," Are you ready for your drawing lesson?" a little boy's voice...my voice...answers ," Y-yes! Um...What is your name?" She looks up and answers looking at me with her golden amber eyes," Oh I'm F...."

---------

My eyes slide open to morning light streaming into my bedroom 'Who is she' is all I can think. Due to an accident I had ( I wouldn't be able to tell you what it is) I can't remember anything of before last year, except for my brother and my name.

I get out of bed and trudge out of my room only to be startled by a cheerful ," Good-a morning, Luddy!" Feliciano smiles from his place on my couch.

I forgot he got drunk at his brother's party last night and couldn't remember where his house was...I don't know why he didn't stay with his brother though...

"I'm-a so sorry for making you take care of me!" Lovino says. "I can't stay with him because of what happened last time I stayed at his house drunk!"

I didn't want to ask, but like always my curiosity won out in the end," What did you do to make him so mad?"

"I started making out with-a his fidanzato, Antonio! Crazy things can happen when you mix a drunk Italian with a high Spaniard!" He giggled

I didn't even want to know.