Can you feel my heart

Jayys pov

'Why don't we go back? We have sound check soon' I think for a moment then start to get up but I slipped and started to fall, the alcohol must of kicked in.Dahvies hand grabbed mine to stop me from falling but he went with me and fell on top of me. Great this is all I need I looked into his eyes they looked like they were filled with worry. This doesn’t change anything I push him of me onto the stone ground and try to get up. I take a large gulp of the sweet poison as I head to the car, Leaving everything behind.why can't this tour be over and done with?

A few weeks have past and has gone back to normal.We have finished the tour and back home, its a lot less stressful now we are not on the bus, for one I don't hear Dahvie in the night moaning with his sluts but I don't bump into him ever second of the day.

yayyy! I do miss him still but what can I do force him to love me. I was pulled out of my thought when hearing a knock on the down run down the stairs and open the door to see jeffree standing there with diamond and diva on either side of his feet they look so adorable. ’heyy girlfriend wanna go out shopping’ ‘yeah ill just grab my keys and stuff’ I headed to the kitchen to get my wallet out of the wallet bowl (sorry love that episode was so good XD) and my keys. Walked up to the mirror in the lounge where jeffree was now to check how looked then walked out and got into my car, the cd starts to play girls girls girls by motley crue and jeffree goes and cranks it up. Looking the back mirror I saw diamond and diva in the back with their seat belts on.

Heyy so I thought I would update a little bit more for you guys and should be doing some more soon.Also if you don’t know motley crue you should so check them out there amazing guys.So I’ll see you guys later I guess peace.