Mates with the Alpha's Daughter

Okay so this is my first real story I've had on wattpad. And it's the first Werewolf/ Mate story i have written. Hope you like it!

PurpleFlame1324

p.s. Picture of Mitch Hewer as Axel Burnwood grown up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue: Our First Meeting

They were wrong about me, it's not true. I can't be. Impossible. Yet it all makes sense. No! How can this be right? What did I do to deserve this? Nothing!

My feet brushed on the ground as I jumped over logs and roots. I was in the woods running as far away from my family I could manage.

"Your a werewolf." my mother had told me, no more than an hour ago. "We all are. We are from the Warren Pack. Gregory Masters is the Alpha."

"No." I answered in disbelief. "No! We aren't. I am a just a normal kid."

"A normal werewolf kid. At age 12 you learn the secret of our kind and begin the Wait until the Turn that happens when you are 16. You will find your mate sometime after that."

"Didn't you hear me?" I asked. "I'm not a werewolf. I don't want to be."

"I'm sorry. I really am. The gene was passed to you-"

"No!"

"there's nothing I can do about it."

"I don't want it."

"I'm sorry." she began to sob. I hadn't seen my mom cry since my dad died when i was six.

"Mom, don't cry." I begged. She stopped crying, from the look on my face. "I"m gonna go outside."

"Be b-back s-s-soon." she managed. I ran from the house into the woods where i was now. I kicked a rock out of my way. And it fell down a hill.

"Ouch!" I stopped. Was someone unless here? I started to walk down the hill. I saw a person on the ground.

No it wasn't a person. More of a young girl about my age. She had dark almost black hair. She had skin that was tan, probably from a lot of time in the sun. I stepped closer, and her head snapped towards me.

I was now only a few feet away. But when her golden eyes met mine they held me captive. That's when i saw the unshed tears her eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Fine." her voice was like the wind, blowing free and carelessly. Then I saw that there was a scrape on her leg.

"Your hurt." I told as if she didn't know. Her face fell. Her face was beautiful, high cheek bones, a slight blush to her cheeks, and full pink lips.

"Yes, I am." she said. Trying to get up but stumbled. "Whoa!" In seconds, as if my legs had minds of their own, I caught her. "Thank you." she said surprised. "Your fast."

"Yeah, I guess I am. I never really noticed before." Then I thought,does this have to do with being a werewolf?

" Are you a werewolf, too?" she asked.

"Are you?"

"I asked you first."

"Yes."

"Me too." we stared at each other for a while then I remembered I was stilling gripping her arm. She seemed to notice this too. "I should be getting home soon." she told me.

"Yeah." I let go and she fell again, I managed to save her again. "Would you like help?"

"No, I can do it." she said with determined glint in her eyes. She then tried to walk again and I watched as she fell to the ground. I walked in front of her and offered her a hand. "No, I can do this."

I stepped back and watched as she slowly got up and began to, step by step, make her way to me. "See?" she asked. I nodded. Then she stumbled again falling to her knees.

"Are you sure your okay?" I asked. She looked at me, and nodded. Then she tried to get up but failed again.

"Would you like me to walk you back to your house? Because that cut looks deep and bad. You don't want it to get infected. Do you?"

"Okay, fine." Together we made it to her house. Turns out it was just through the woods.

"What house?" I asked her. I was carrying her bridal-style. She was strangely really light or i was really strong.

"That one." she said pointing. I stopped, almost dropping her.

"Gregory Masters's house?"

"Yes he's my father."

"Your father is the alpha." I asked.

"Yes."

"So your the Alpha's daughter?"

"Youngest daughter."

"Oh."

"Well, I should be going." she said, "Can you bring to the-"

"Ms. Masters? Is that you?" A young maid came out.

"Nanny Lynn." she greeted, she turned to me, "You can put me down now." I put her down, and her and Nanny Lynn began to walk away. Then I realised something.

"Wait!" she turned to look at me, "What's your name?"

"Charlotte."