1. Next Sighting (Charlotte)

Here's the next chapter! I'd like to here how you like it!

Picture of Lucy Hale as Charlotte>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

PurpleFlame1324

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two- Next Sighting

Two years later.

"Charlotte! We'd like you to meet  some one." I put down my gutiar and got up. Checked in the mirror and looked sasified. I had always been pretty. But nothing compared to my sister, Brin. She had long straight blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. She was sixteen and I was only fourteen. She was going to be Alpha. Which made sense, she was a natural leader, very smart, and strong (emotionally and physically).

I followed the sound of voices and walked down the stairs to the living room of the pack house. I walked in and immediately I was meet with the eyes of strangers. I saw a women with dirty blonde hair, and light green eyes. She looked pretty but a little worn out and sad. She smiled at me in a friendly way. 

"Hello." I said politely. "It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too." the woman greeted. "I'm Eliza Burnwood. This is my son," she pointed to her son -who i just noticed was in the room, "Axel."

"Hello." I then heard the familar voice, I looked at the boy and he seemed to recognize me. He was the boy from the woods, two years ago.

"Hi." I repiled after a moment of awestruck. I was scared I was mever going to be able to see him again.

The grown-ups began to talk and my sister went off with her mate. They had just found eachother 3 months ago, I week after her birthday. They feel inlove instanly and her soon marked her. I'm not sure if they have mated yet. Personally I didn't want to know. 

"Umm. So I never got to thank you for helping me out that day." 

"Your welcome." he repiled. 

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?"

"My mother and your mother were very good friends. She has taken over the role of Beta."

"Your father was the Beta?"

"Yes."

"What happened?" I asked. I suddenly wish I hadn't, a look of pain and loss appeared on his face.

"He was killed."

"By who?"

"Fairies."

I looked at him confused. I know a fairy and her family had lived peacefully with ours for generations. "Not your friend." he informed me, "A swarm of evil ones." 

"I'm sorry." 

 "It's fine." he answered. 

"So how did you know I was friends with a fairy?"

He smiled, his sadness wiped from his face, " I have been watching. And not in a creepy way. YOur just very interesting."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry! I know the update was late! i compeletly forgot! I hope you liked it!

-PurpleFlame1324