Chapter 10: Merry Christmas

A/N: Heeyy Merry Christmas to all my wonderful readers. Hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas, and a happy new year to you all.

----------------------------------------------

Carlene P.O.V

I wake up, and looked outside, just another ordinary sunny day in California. Just one thing different about this today, and Ariana came barging in "ITS CHRISTMAS" she cheered. Oh yeah huh, how can I totally forget it's Christmas. It's my favorite time of the year.

Come downstairs and open your presents. We ran downstairs, there was a bunch of presents under the Christmas tree. "don't open your presents just yet" mom said, "come eat breakfast"

~~~Skip Breakfast ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now time to open my presents!

First one from mom: It was a charm bracelet with lots of beautiful golden charms.

Second one from Frankie: A gift card from Aeropostale and Forever 21

Third one from Ariana: Uggs and a one direction perfume

And last but not least a gift from Kendall and Beatrice: A picture of three of us all together.

As everyone was opening their present, I ran upstairs because I have a a list of things to do for Christmas.

___________________________

To Do List:

• Make invitations for Christmas party
• Go Christmas shopping for relatives that's coming over
• Go volunteer for the children's hospital
• Get ready for the Christmas party
• Go Christmas Caroling and donate to charity
___________________________

Ariana P.O.V

It's Christmas, my favorite time of year. Presents, giving to the needy, and spending time with family.

While Carlene run upstairs to get her Christmas to do list, I opened my presents.

First present from Nathan: A heart shape gold necklace

Second present from mom: a necklace that says Ariana

Third present from Frankie: A necklace with a necklace A on is with diamonds

I love the presents so much "thank you I love it" I said gladly.
"Ariana I am ready let's go finish these things on the to do list" Carlene running down stairs, holding up the list.
I grabbed my keys and go. First stop hallmark, that's where we always get our things for cards, present boxes, etc.
Now back home to make the invitations. First of all the Christmas party is going to be at our house, mom and Frankie will do the decorations, and the rest of us will be making and sending invitations.

When it comes to party mom is the one you want to hire for planning the parties. I mean like did you see Carlene's birthday party, it's was amazing!

I think mom invited too many guest for the Christmas party and I only invited Nathan and his wanted band. Also my friends Kendall & Kylie Jenners.

The list of people coming is
1. Aunt Rachael
2. Uncle bob
3. Cousin James
4. Our neieces
5. Our nephews
6. Nathan Sykes & The wanted
7. Kylie & Kendall Jenners
8. Jennifer Lawrence
9. Taylor Swift
10. Austin Mahone
11. Cody Simpson
12. Fifth Harmony
13. One direction
14. ETC. ( since the list is too much )

Wait... who invited one direction and in the last minute when they are not even in LA anymore? "CARLENE!" I screamed, " yes?" acting all innocently, "did you invited one direction ?" I asked. She kinda stuttered at first but the she nodded yes.

Carlene P.O.V

Yes I invited one direction, but you can't blame me. They're my favorite band. WHAT IS SO WRONG INVITE 5 amazing guys to a Christmas party.
" Carlene, you do know that they are not in LA anymore. If you wanted to invited them you could went to the X-Factor stage and invited" Ariana said.

"B-B-BUT" I stuttered, "no butts, we can't invited them, I think they don't have time to travel from Europe to California" she kept going on. "you never know, it can be a Christmas Miracle" I stomped out.

I am inviting One direction to our Christmas party and I don't care that if they make it or not, anything can happen on a beautiful holiday like this. Ariana can invite all her friends, but I can't invite one simple band?

Well that's a bummer for the holiday, Ariana started walking in the living room, "hey you what, if you want to invite one direction to our Christmas party then that's fine, but I warned you, they are too busy to come, so if they won't make it, I don't want to see a sad look till the end of Christmas" she said, I agreed because it's good enough a try to invite them.

When I was all excited to invite ONE DIRECTION, Ariana said out of nowhere "wait.... let's make a deal, shall we?" I looked at her all weird "what kind of deal?" I questioned. "you can invite one direction if I can invite Justin beiber" I quickly said, "no no no!" She sighed "fine then we can't invite you favorite band" I crossed my arms. "out of everyone why Justin Beiber, why not Justin Timberlake?!" I don't even know what I am saying that just came out of nowhere.

She kinda giggled " Justin Beiber is a good friend of mines and we don't talk or hangout that much anymore so I think this is a perfect time to invite him, and catch up on things.

I starred at her, "fine". She smiled, there my little sister that we all love. Now let's finish these invitation and mail it.

Next thing in the list Christmas shopping

~~~~~~~~skip shopping~~~~~~~~~

Okay now where done with the second thing on the list, it's time to head to the children's hospital. As we got there, it was so decorative. The nurses says that we either choose singing to the children or reading to them. We chose singing, since Ariana has an amazing voice the I think the children should hear it.

Ariana sang her Christmas songs, also Santa baby in her version but since Liz Gilles is not here then I took her spot, we sound great, the children loved it. We also donated money to the children's hospital.

Now it's finally time for the Christmas party, good things Ariana and I went to the mall or we couldn't get our outfits. Yay everyone is coming especially Justin beiber. I sighed one direction couldn't make it. Ariana was right, they were too busy to make it.

Later on, Ariana introduced me to Justin. "Hey Carlene, you know Justin right?" and she whispered in my ear "be nice". I smiled, "hey Justin, I am..." and he cut me off, "yeah I know who you are, Carlene, Ariana's little sister". I laughed, "oh so you know who I am", he smiled, "yeah you're all over the news, I didn't even know Ariana has a little sister " he went on...

"I also heard that you didn't want me at this party" I blushed, "no I didn't want you, well it's not like I don't like you, I like your music, but I am..." and he cut me off again. "just not a big fan of me.. yeah I heard it before" he said. Now it's just awkward silence. To be honest I don't hate on Justin, I am just not a fan of him. Of course I like his music and he is pretty cute, but I don't like him. I am not a belieber, if anything I am a Directioner and a Mahomie. Also a Arianator. Yes I am a big fan, but I will never be a belieber.

"So did you hear about my new movie" he asked, "your second movie?" I questioned. "yeah my believe movie, it came out today" he answered. More people came in, so then we just started talking to other people.

I see a Austin Mahone, I was about to talk to him, until some paparazzi came in and it took like an hour just to get them all out.

Now that the party goes on, It was suppose to be Ariana and I donating for charity, but Justin decided to come. So did Taylor Swift, although I didn't get to talk to her yet. She is kinda upset that Selena couldn't make it, and we forgot to invite her anyways.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey so please keep reading and comment who is another famous person would you like to be in the story, and please vote.

Merry X-mas
Ammyy