Don't Go.

If I started to fall, would you be there to catch me?

I tell myself that I'm okay, that everything is fine, that I don't feel a thing. But deep down, I don't know if I can continue chasing the path I've been running on.

We dove in head first, knowing about the consequences ahead. You knew it wouldn't be easy, but you did it anyways. Why is that? Why can't I be like that? Is there more to you that I haven't explored yet? Of course there is. There always is.

Are you losing your heart just like I am? I leaned on you immensely, and you knew that. You were the only one bold enough to reach into the void I was lost in and drag me out. Why? As far as I know there was nothing in it for you. But you did it anyways.

Everything you say, everything you do has become a part of me. Everything you say, everything you do just sparkles so brightly. You know that your time, our time, is soon over, and yet you're sparkling with all your might.

We dove into this path together. It's the only reason I ran. Because I was running beside you. I can't help but to aspire to be like you one day. To live my life like I might die tomorrow. To live my life for now, not for then or for later.

But our path is starting to split.

Don't go.

You're starting, we're starting to part ways.

Don't go.

There's so much I don't know about you.

Don't go.

There's so much I want to experience with you.

Don't go.

I don't know if I can walk this path alone.

Don't go.

Take me with you.

Don't go.

I didn't realize how much you leaned on me until now.

Don't go.

I'm not ready to be left behind again. Why am I the only one always left behind? Is this my fate? To watch you slowly move forward on a different route while I stand here, helpless?

I know you've got no other option, but
please,
please
don't
go.

Please don't leave me here.
I'll rot on this path without you.

Can you feel my heart ripping to shreds?

Take it with you.

Anything for you to remember me by.

Take it,
I don't want to feel
anymore if I'm not
feeling with you.

Take it.

Don't go.

Why did we heal each others hearts just to watch as they fell apart all over again?

End.