The Peppa and George Fan Fic

It was a summer night and Peppa was asleep in her bed when she heard a noise coming from upstairs.

Quiet, breathy oink's were echoed through the quaint house. Mummy pig and daddy pig was out. Peppa was deemed old enough to look after her younger sibling, George. She grew more curious when the breathy oink's kept getting louder and longer. She hobbled around the house, on the stubby legs she inherited from daddy pig. Quietly as possible. She climbed the steep stairs to her fate. She looked down the dark corridor, all the door were open except one. Her rooms door was closed. She distinctly remembered that she had left her door open when she went downstairs to watch TV. There was a faint, stretch of light, peeking from under her door. She made her way closer. The breathy oinks grew louder and more arousing too her. She was outside her door now. She opened her door, and gasped at the unholy sight of George on her bed. Rubbing his small pork sword, moaning at the pleasure he gave himself from doing so. George must have heard her gasp. He looked up startled. Then calmed down. "Join me, Peppa" rasped George.

Peppa stared at George, a mixture of arousal and disgust growing inside of her stomach. She continuously switched between staring at his face and his pig dick. As she began to step towards him, George released his pork sword from his hand, allowing Peppa to take control, she grabbed the younger pigs penis in her hands and began to rub it like she had witnessed him doing previously and as she did this, George's breathy oinks and moaning became louder and more frequent.

"Pe-Peppa baby what if mummy and daddy come home?" George mewled as he locked eyes with Peppa. "They won't come home slut", growled Peppa "now scream my name". George was taken back a little, fear showed in his pleasured eyes and he gasped as Peppa thumbed his little porky slit. "George, you don't have to worry about our stupid parents anymore,I killed them" said Peppa with a menacing smile as she tore her bra off revealing 6 porky breasts. George's mouth gaped. "Preeetty," he breathed.

Peppa was wild when she was down to business. The fact she ripped her favourite My Chemical Romance merch bra, meant business. And business is what happened. She was twisted you see. She always fantasized about George when she pleasured herself. Incest had always struck an interest. And now it was her chance. She slithered down her bed until she could place her hands on George's pink, slender thighs. "George, listen carefully. I'm going to suck, and swallow all your swimmers you release into my wet mouth. I want you to cum for me, over and over again. I want to swallow every last bit of your undeveloped children. Then you'll be mine forever, George. We have a house. We can be together now. Do you understand, George?" Peppa laughed manicly. Crazed by the idea of them starting a family in this house that was theirs now. All thanks to the murder of their parents.

As George slipped his pork sword into his older sisters mouth, he felt a feeling of satisfaction as if this was the moment he'd been waiting for his whole life. Peppa sucked dick like a pro and was known around her school as the neighbourhood hoe and had been rumoured to have give head to such classmates as Pedro Pony and Danny Dog in the school toilets at the same time. As Peppa sucked on his pork sword, George could fill himself coming to a climax.

"Peppa-AHH Peppa I'm so close", George screamed as he came deep inside Peppa's throat. Peppa swallowed the warm liquid and growled in a low voice "I'm glad you're all mine now and it feels fantastic to have your unborn children in my stomach". George smiled, he was going to live living with Peppa and make a family with her. "I love you Pep", George whispered into her porky little ear. "Luv ya too bro," Peppa replied.

---------------
Feel free to read my other book , or request Fanfics, or scroll through my reading list.