-22-✔️

THE ROOM WASN'T DARK.

It was actually lit by one single bulb in the middle of the small sized room, yet there was no switch on the inside.

No water, no food, no useful resources of any sort to give me even the slightest clue as to where the f*ck I am, or what in the world had happened to me in order for me to end up here in the first place.

"Miley?"

My head snapped up at the sound, it seeming to be coming from from one of the dark, hidden corners of the room.

"Miley? Where are you?"

"Here" my voice was hoarse, but I knew who was talking. Michael. My Michael.

"I'm here" my voice couldn't go very high.

"I came back for you. I'm sorry"

What?

That wasn't making any sense.

"I'll fight for you. I'll always... I'll always fight for.. for you.."

It was a recording.

"Hello?" I coughed, "Who's there? Who's really there?"

"So. F*cking. Stupid." the voice echoed off the walls, and I slinked back against the far wall, wrapping my arms around myself.

It was then that I realized that my shirt was ripped. The sleeves has been torn off and my shorts were dirty. Patting the top of my hair, I could tell that it was matted and sticky. Sticky with what? I touched my fingers to my cheeks and felt the dirt there as well as a sticky substance.

"Whose there?" I tried calling out again, rubbing my throat.

"Who else could it be?"

A girl.

Something clicked, "You sent me the notes"

"I did. I did" the voice chuckled. Familiar.

"What do you want from me?"

She was silent. A thoughtful silence, not that they were actually thinking. She was taunting me.

"What did I do?" I repeated, slightly louder.

"You know what you did" she snapped at me, her voice harsh.

"I-I don't... I don't know what you're talking about" I tried to reason.

"You took him from me you b*tch!" she yelled, and I covered my ears with my hands due to the loud echo of her voice.

I pulled my knees to my chest, slightly rocking back and forth.

"Who are you talking about?" my voice was weak.

"You know who I'm talking about. You know what you did!" she yelled. My eyes were watering. This has to be some sort of dream.

"What did I do!" I cried, pushing the limits of my voice.

The lightbulb flickered, and I squinted my eyes.

She was in here.

Her shadow could be seen, but just the silhouette. I could make out her average looking figure, as well as noticing that she was holding a flimsy piece of material.

I narrowed my eyes even more, trying even harder to see who she was and what she was holding.

All at once, the material was flung at me, landing in a heap at my feet.