Property

" what?" Was he serious right now.

" now Carter I have no patience with you right now. I said fucking strip." He said yelling. He was beyond livid, he began ripping my clothes off like a wild animal. He was so careless so ruthless, he was truly scaring me. He's not the Parker I know. He's the Parker that smashed that guys face in. He began tying me up to a post with my arms above my head. You could tell he had a grip on my arm from the mark he left. I'm to dark for a bruise but you could see some discoloration.

When he was done, he walked over to one of the walls and picked a leather whipish thing.

" who do you belong to?" He said looking at the whip. You cant be for real right now.

" no one" I said nonchalant. Before I could take in my next breath I felt a horrible sting go across my inner thigh. Shit that fucking hurt.

" who was that guy you were kissing." He said still not looking at me. By this time he taken his shirt off. Showing off his tattoos. It might sound wrong but Rivers are way better.

" we didn't even kis-" He didn't give time to answer before cracking the whip.

" answer the question." He said now behind me.

" River. His name was River."

" did he touch you?" He was acting like a div yet old who didn't want yo share his toys. I'm not even his girl.

I nodded.

" where?" He said stepping closer. I could feel his body heat now.

" my lips and hair." I said.

He snatched me back by my hair. Gripping I hard, pulling my head back far enough to where I could see him out the corner of my eye.

" you let another man touch what is mine?" He yelled in my ear.

" I don't belong to anyone. I'm not property." I said trying to snatch my head back. That only made his grip tighter, so tight that I could feel my hair being pulled out.

" the day you enter this house you became my property. You belong to me and only me. No man or woman should touch you without my permission. Understood." He said into my neck, I felt his warm breath as it slipped from his lips and down my neck covering my back with goosebumps. Then he let my hair go and made me retell the events that happens between me and River. Witch wasn't much but was still enough to piss him off.

" 16." Was all he said. This time he had a belt in his hand, wrapping it twice. Then lashing it at me. I cried out in pain as the thick leather came in contact with my skin.

" count." He shouted in my face. Hitting me once more.

"1." I croaked. Feeling the lump in my throat getting bigger.

" 2." Tears falling faster, quicker, and harder than the ones before it.

"3." My skin was burning, feeling like a slave being whipped on a hot afternoon.

"4." I screamed. That lash hit me in my vaginal area making hut the worst of all. So far.

He continued to whoop me until I got to sixteen. After that he untied me and dragged me into the bedroom. I could finally see the whelps on my thighs starting to for bruises. It took a lot to make a bruise on me but he did it with no problem leaving huge far purple marks along both of my thighs. When we were in the room he pushed me on to my knees and grabbed the chair from the corner.

" you at mine. You belong to me. The only thing you lips should be on is me." He said while striping out of his clothes. Stopped at his under wear, you could see the imprint of his penis through the gray cotton under wear. He grabbed me by my hair and laid my head on his upper thigh. His manhood mere centimeters from my nose. With every breath I in his musky scent, he smelled amazing but I was beyond scared out if my mind.

" I wouldn't have to do this if you didn't let that bitch touch you." He said running his fingers through my hair. Tears began to weld up in my eyes threating to fall. He lifted my head by my hair while doing that he took out the monster that's been begging to brake free. Tears now falling down my cheeks with little traces.

" open your mouth Rosey." He said still not looking at me.

" please don't make me please Parker." I pleaded as he held my jaw. I could tell he was getting mad but I didn't want to. He began to squeeze my cheeks making my jaws separate.

" fuck Carter." He was mad now he snatched my head back and took his penis and shoved it into my mouth. I could feel my jaws stretching beyond their limit. More tears ran down my cheeks and on to the base of his shaft. He kept pushing my head down causing my breathing to become more shallow. I couldn't breath, I tried to tell him by scratching his thighs but all that did was made him push even further. Soon my vision started to become blurry and soon black dots began to appear. I was passing out and he didn't even care.

HEYY HUN BUNS. THANKS FOR WAITING. I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT