Back Home

Shit

No it can't be. 

I mean it's impossible

But anything can happen

But he had barely any magic left

"Sam you ok?" "Henry" said

"Yea I'm good. Just glad to be getting home."

I went down under the deck and slept the rest of the trip. It felt like hours, but we finally mad it back to Storybrooke. Everybody was there to greet us back.

"Welcome back sweetheart."

"Thanks grumpy" i said and gave him a hug. I hugged the whole town it felt like. Hook handed he my bag. I took it and started to walk with my mom.

"I wanna go with Regina for tonight"

"You sure kid."

"Yea"

I turn around to see "Henry" running up to me and Regina. We headed for home. As I walked into the front door it felt like I was still gone. Nothing felt like how it was. It didn't feel like home. 

"I'm going to unpack"

"Ok honey be down for dinner it will be ready in a hour."

"I'm gonna help Sam"

I walked up to my room. It was the same as I left it. Pink and sad. I didn't feel like I belonged. I started to look at the pictures of my life. It was like I didn't know who was in the photos. She was a stranger.

"Beautiful"

I turn around to see Henry standing at the door frame. 

"Henry?"

"No"

"Peter?"

"There you go love. You missed me?" He said and gave me a kiss. I pushed him off.

"Peter no. Not like this. You're in the brother's body."

"Sorry love"

"Go unpack. And nothing evil."

"No promises love"

I started to unpack. I took my stuff that was in my tent that was on the island. All my clothes that was there. I threw my old clothes out and put the ones I took in my closet. I changed into a white blouse and brown leather pants with combat boots. I put my hair in a pun and walked downstairs.

"That's a new look for you honey."

"Thanks. This feels more me."

After dinner Regina got a call. Someone was killed by Peter's shadow. We all wet where the body was. I grabbed Henry and pulled him off to the side.

"I thought you weren't going to do anything evil."

"I said no promises."

I rolled my eyes at him and walked by Emma.

"How could this have happened." I said acting stupid.

"I have an idea."

"What is it?" Emma pulled me off to the side.

"I think Pan is in Henry's body. So then Henry is in Pan's body."

"Are you sure about that Emma?"

"positive."

"Sam I'm taking Henry to the Vault." Regina said.

"Ok."

"Sam I need you're help" Emma asked.

I nodded and we walked up to the gang. Emma told them the story. Of course they thought she was crazy, but agreed to open Pandora's box. We went into Gold's shop and opened it. Of course Emma was right.I was weird seeing Peter, but it wasn't him, it was Henry. 

I guess Peter put a spell on Regina to make her fall asleep. So we all went to the Vault. While Gold was going to switch Peter and Henry back to normal. I wanted to stay with him, but they told me to go with.

We found Henry in town. Then Peter was there. Then he got the cruse. I started to run up to him, but he froze all of us. Then Rumple comes out of his shop.

"Are you here to protect your loved ones." Peter said.

"I'm not going to let you touch either one of them."

"Oh I like to see that."

"Oh you will, because  have a job to finish. And I have to do it. Whatever it takes. And what needs to be done has a price. A price I'm finally willing to pay. I find the cruse to find you BAE. To tell you I made a mistake. To make sure you were the chance of happiness, and that happiness is possible. Just not with me. I except that."

"Pretty pretty words."

"I love you BAE. I love you Bell. You made me stronger."

"Stronger yes, but still no magic"

"Oh you see I won't need it, you see you may have lost your shadow, but there's one thing you're forgetting.

"And what's that"

"So have I, I sent it away with something to hide"

His shadow started to fly in with the dark one dagger.

"What are you doing?"

"You see the only way for you to die is if we both die, and now , now I'm ready."

And with that he stabbed both of them. We were still frozen so we couldn't do anything. Then Peter turned into his old self. 

"Hello Papa."

"Rumple please, you can stop this. Remove the dagger. We can start over. We can have a happy ending."

"Ah but I'm a villain. And villains don't get happy endings."

Then they were gone. Me and Bell both feel to the ground crying. Our loves were gone. Taken from us. Lost forever. 

"It's coming."

We look to see and it was purple smoke. The cruse.

"You need to take Henry with you Emma."

"Can I go?" I asked.

"Can she?"

"Yes she can go."

I hugged my mom for the last time. "I love you mom."

"I love you too Sam."

All three of us went into the bug and drove off. We saw the smoke consume the town. 

"Where to?" I asked.

"Where do you want to go Sam?"

"It's Samantha. And New York."

"New York it is."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School started. One more chapter left then onto the prequel.