A Lead

New words: (s/n) sisters name (b/n) brothers name (m/n) mothers name (f/n) fathers name

(Y/n)'s POV

'Fucking gross.' I wipe the blood from my face onto the guy I killed. Even though he's basically covered in it. "Aww come on. Its beautiful and breathtaking. I missed this. Mmm and the taste is even sweeter!" 'Lunar stop having an orgasm and get us the hell out of here. I'm sure if the police see us standing around 12 mangled bodies, it won't end well!!' "Oh right!"

"Alright Butch it's been a month and I've already done 11 jobs! I need to start working on the reason I came back!" I slam my hands on his desk while he just stares at me. We've been doing this for the 3 months I've been back and all he would say is just wait or you have work. "Hmm. Alright fine." "But Butch that's not fair I-- wait did you say fine? Yes yes yes! Thank you baby." Lunar jumps over the desk and starts kissing his face all over. "Alright Lunar!" Butch pushes her off and she leaves but not before blowing another kiss. "Ahem. Anyway, you are right you need to figure out whose after your family so i'll give you a week and a half. After that do a few more missions and then you can work again. Deal?" I stand up and quickly shake his hand. "Deal."

I park my motorcycle and walk up to the door. I knock three times and wait. "Coming!" 'Oh no. Get ready to be killed.....' The door opens and before I speak I hear a loud squeal. "Mom could you be any louder?" I rub my ears and she finally stops. "Oh I'm sorry sweetie, but you know its been so long since you visited us. Ya know ever since your brother......." She starts to cry and I panic. 'Oh no oh no oh no. What do we do!?!?' 'What do ya mean we! You're the one in control!!' 'Oh right.' I quickly squish my mom into a hug. "L-look i'm sorry I haven't visited but look see i'm here now." She sniffles and then finally stops crying. "I guess you're right..... But don't ever spend so much time away from home. I know all about your work and I already know you retired so there shouldn't be any problems! Your father, sister, and I are so worried about you." I sigh and rub the back of my neck. "W-well ya see mom. That's what i'm here to talk to you about. Can we go inside?" She nods and moves back so we can enter.

'Wow its bigger than I remember... Cool!' We walk into the living room where my sister and dad are taking a nap on the couch. "Honey! Darling! Wake up!! Someone special is finally here!!!!" They both jump up and fall off the couch. "Ugh mama.... I was sleeping!" "Yea honey who could be so importan-." They both look up and see me standing there. They both jump up and run towards me. My body twitches and Lunar laughs. "Hi family!!! I missed you guys so much!" They jump into Lunar's arms and she spins them around. Once she's done, she puts them down and they are both so dizzy that they fall on the floor. Dad speaks first after they both recover."H-hello Lunny (Lu-knee)" "Hi Lulu", (s/n) jumps up and dances around. "Hehe hello everyone! I'm glad we are home but me and (y/n) have something very important to talk about so can you guys all sit on the couch?" They all go quiet and dawn a serious face before nodding.

Author's POV

They all sit on the couch and Lunar sits on the table in front of them. Her body shakes and (y/n) takes control again. "Alright first things first. You all remember my job right?" They nod and (y/n) sighs again. "Well I am no longer retired. I went back about two or three months ago." (Y/n) pauses so they can take it in. (M/n) face changes to one of sorrow and (F/n) looks concerned. "I know I promised I would never go back but because of what happened with (b/n) I had to go back so I could figure out who did it and take care of them. I feel like he probably wouldn't want me to take revenge for him but this isn't for him its for me." (M/n) starts to silently cry. "M-mom? Listen i'm sorry but I-" "No..." (Y/n) looks at her confused until her mother stands up. "I don't want you to apologize! I want you to find those fuckers and make them pay! They took my baby and I will never forgive them..." The room goes deathly quiet. (F/n) and (s/n) stand up too. "Your mother's right. Although we are sad that you are going back we know that you have to in order to get those bastards. We support you." "Yea (n/n). We will always love you but those sons of bitches have to die!!" They all turn and look at (S/n) while she just giggles. "U-um well okay then. I'm glad I got your support. Now can you show me the footage of what happened and anything else you think is important." The mother nods and beckons everyone to follow.