Hear Me Out

I hate to break it to you, but there is nothing logical about your existence at all. I don't care how you try to explain it, what theories you come up with, or who told you what. There is absolutely nothing logical about our existence. It all boils down to "Once there was nothing, and then there was everything". Or it boils down to "There's always been something, and that something created everything." And I don't care if you're Neil Degrasse Tyson, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Once you weren't here, and now you're here. (I love Neil Degrasse Tyson don't get Me wrong)
The most popular theories are the Big Bang and the theory of evolution. Both of these baffled me. Because first off, how could "Nothing" ever explode? And if it could, then how do explosions construct anything? When they're known for destruction. And if you say "Actually it wasn't an explosion, it was an expansion of a small dense region." Then I have to ask, how can "nothing" expand? How do we have energy and matter, which are two things that cannot be created nor destroyed? It doesn't make sense.
And with evolution. I don't care how long you let a rock sit by itself, or what kind of water you pour on it, it will NEVER become a biotic creature. And I've never seen a monkey, produce a non-monkey. Or a half monkey/ half human fossil. And even if that were true, then even the smartest person on earth is just an evolved monkey trying to tell other evolved monkeys where they come from. It's a flawed system. Note the fact that it's still a THEORY.
Also, these theories take you away from individuality and it strips you of your ambition to do anything. "You're just a little spec of a planet, surrounded by an infinitely large universe, circling a star that's bound to explode. Oh yeah and you're also no better than a monkey." Um excuse me, what's the point of doing anything then?! Like what's the point in all of this? Just because?
Maybe it's just me but I have a problem with that, I believe we were designed, so we have a designer. I believe we have a purpose because we were given one. I once heard a man say "The reason why we're here, is to find out why we're here." What kind of circular reasoning is that? That doesn't even make sense, but millions of people heard it and they were "inspired". Why would people listen to this? It's simple, because like I said, none of your existence is logical. The human brain doesn't have the capacity to even fully understand itself, let alone the entire universe. So they'll accept any answer as long as it doesn't interfere with their lifestyle. Well disclaimer guys, my answer WILL definitely interfere with your lifestyle.
I believe that there is a God... now I know a lot of you have a problem with that. And I understand, I can't make you believe and quite frankly it's not my job to make you believe. So just bare with me. As a follower of Christ I was faced with many logical questions asked by atheists. One of those questions being "If God made the universe, then who made God?". Now that question in itself has already created a flaw. If something made God, then that means that whatever made God is the actual God. But then you can ask that question again. "If God made the universe, and God's God made God, then who made God's God?" Can you see how this is a flawed question, it leaves you with an infinite amount of Gods 😂. But I'm going to try to answer this question.
Now, to everything There's a source right? To stars and planets there's the core, and to you, there's the heart. There's a core, an origin for everything. But wouldn't it be a silly question to ask you what the core of the core is? It's simply impossible, if the core is THE CORE, then it's THE CORE and there's no other core besides it. This question doesn't really even mean anything, it's just one meant to confuse theists. And it brings up the old debate of rather matter and energy is made up of subatomic particles, or infinitely small subsonic particles that are made of smaller and smaller things. And that's okay, I welcome a challenge.
You, as a person and not a monkey. Are extremely important, even in this huge universe YOU are extremely important and you have purpose. And you aren't here for nothing. This quickly turned into one of those inspirational channels 😂 but that's okay.
Like I said I want to help you find your purpose. Find out what makes you special, and to find out why you're here. I don't know it all, in fact the more that I know, the more I realize there's more things that I don't know. But I know enough to not fall for any old information that I'm fed.
Another question I receive as a believer is the country dilemma. "If you were born in China you'd be Buddhist, if you were born in Iraq you'd be Muslim, etc." Now this, is another one of those dogmas that have nothing to do with anything. Like what kind of argument is that? That's like saying "Your religion is false because if you were anywhere else then you'd have a different religion.". This statement isn't based on facts, it's not even based on reasoning. It's just something someone thought of one day to justify the fact that they believe we came from nothing. It has nothing to do with anything. Also, people that believe, we don't believe because our parents "made" us. Like I said you have free will, no one can force you to think anything. We believe because we've had encounters in our life and we've found a purpose. We've come in contact with what some may mock and call a "sky fairy" or my favorite, "sky daddy".
The title of this book is The Protector of Faith, being different on a global scale and not just at school. You'll often find that the majority of the world is wrong. And it doesn't matter how many people call the sky red, you should be the one to say it's blue. You ever wonder why people try their hardest to find evidence of their theories? Or of God? Because people have the natural instinct to try to make sense out of things that we simply don't understand. Things like dreams, emotions, love, they're all intangible. We have no physical evidence of these things, we simply know they're there.
Don't fall for the trap of following blind leaders. As a matter of fact don't Even listen to me if I don't have my facts straight.