airport goodbyes

*Your POV*
I laid awake wondering what the next few months were going to look like for my boyfriend and I. My boyfriend travels the world with his band and I couldn't be more proud of them and what they have accomplished. It's the beginning of February and Calum leaves for tour in a few days and the boys have been having tons of band rehearsals and meetings to get everything prepared for the shows. I know I won't be seeing Calum for a good two months when I go to their show in London, then I have to wait another three months when I see them at MSG in New York. Then another month and I see them play all the shows in California, since I lived here I thought I would just go to all the shows out here. Calum doesn't quite know yet about which ones I'm going to but he will soon. I laid in bed with him while he was still asleep and I'm just on my phone checking twitter and everything. I could feel Cal start to move around so I turned in his arms to face him,
"Good morning sleepy head" I said to cal kissing his nose, he just groaned and shoved his head in my neck
"Why do people get up this early?" he groaned into my neck and I giggled laughing at my boyfriend
"Babe it's 10 am it's not that early." I said running my fingers through his messy hair.
"Baby that's too early for me" he whined

I just laughed at him and kissed his forehead and got out of bed

I just laughed at him and kissed his forehead and got out of bed. I headed towards the shower to get ready for the day I didn't know what we were doing today but if we were going out I wanted to look some what decent.
After I shower I go into our room and Calum is no longer there which means he's down stairs in the living room or the kitchen.
I went downstairs and heard Calum talking to someone
"Why tomorrow we don't start until next week?" He said sounding upset I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist, I rested my head on his naked back. He grabbed my hand with his that was free.
"Fine I'll be ready bye." He hung up the phone and groaned.
"What happened bub?"
"I have to go and pack baby"
"What why you don't leave till next week???" I said panicking
"I know that's why I'm frustrated we have to be in the first stop a few days early so we have time to practice or whatever."
"oh okay." I mumbled
I walked away from Cal and sat on the couch in the living room. He came over to me, he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder
"Baby what's wrong?"
"what's wrong? really Cal you have to leave earlier then planned, we probably can't go do stuff today-"
He cut me off by kissing me he grabbed my face and pulled me into his lap,
"Stop baby we will have plenty of time to hang out ok I will pack quickly with enough time for us to go somewhere ok?" I grumbled and nodded, he kissed my head and grabbed my hand then pulled us into our room were we started packing for his long tour.
*Two Hours Later*
We finally finished packing it was almost 1:30 pm and we decided to go down to Santa Monica and hang out at the pier. We were walking around and Calum's phone rang when he answered it was Luke and the boys wondering where we were, Calum told them that we were at Santa Monica and they asked if they could join and I said sure. Twenty minutes later the boys came and we decided to go get some early dinner, we went to a little pizza place right by the pier.
"So are you guys excited for tour?" I asked my three friends
"Yea it's going to be fun getting to travel to different places." Ashton said
"Yea I'm excited to try the different foods" Mike said
Luke just nodded and agreed to what the others said.
"I'm not excited about leaving you though." Calum said in my ear as the other boys messed around while we were waiting for our pizzas.
"It's going to be fine babe we can FaceTime and text all the time and I'll try to come to some of your shows ok?" he nodded kissing my forehead as the pizzas came and I grabbed a few slices as fast as I could knowing if I didn't there wouldn't be much left for me.

After we all finished we all decided it would be best to go home and get some rest because the boys had to be at the airport early. Calum drove us home in his car, when we got home I immediately went and took a quick shower knowing I won't be able too in the morning. I put on one of Calum's shirt I had stolen and a pair of short shorts. I hoped in our bed and waited for Calum to finish his shower so we could watch some Netflix. He came out with just a towel around his waist I had to look at my phone because knowing me I would have lost it right there. Calum put a pair of boxers on then came and laid down on his side of the bed and pulled my back to his front side. I put in supernatural and wrapped Calums arms around my waist and just held his hands. I was trying to remember what his touch felt like, what he smelt like after he just showered, trying to remember what it was like to hold his hands in mine. I knew I was probably being dramatic but I wasn't going to see him for a while and I didn't like it. After a while Calum turned me around in his arms and pulled my head into his chest obviously figuring out what I was thinking.
"I know it's going to be hard babe but think about it this way after we finish our European leg of the tour we have free time and I'll come here and spend sometime here."
"I know Cal but I just hate when you are away but this is your dream and I'm not going to stand in the way of that, I'll be here waiting for you to come home."
"Promise?"
"Promise I love you Cal."
"I love you most babe."
He smashed his lips onto mine and grabbed my face gently, he slowly started his way down my face to my jaw then he started nipping at my neck, I leaned my head up so he would have better access to my neck. I fingered my hands through his luscious brown locks pulling on them gently as he went down to my sweet spot.
"Cal what are you doing?"
"Just trying to remember this for later"
"Then get to it bub"
Calum pulled off my shirt and pulled off my shorts so we were left in our under wear. I rolled him over and we started making out, one thing lead to another and the rest is history.

                          *Next Morning*  Calum's alarm went off at 5 am letting us know that it was time to say good bye

*Next Morning*
Calum's alarm went off at 5 am letting us know that it was time to say good bye. I really didn't want him to leave but he has millions of fans to go make proud.
"Alright babe lets go." Calum yelled and I ran downstairs making sure to grab my wallet phone and keys knowing I was going to drive Cals car home.
We got to the airport with the boys an hour to check in and everything. I gave all the boys a hug and told them to behave. I pulled Luke aside real quick and told him my plan and he told me he would help me keep it a secret from Calum. I walked back over to my moping boyfriend and I just hugged the crap out of him. I didn't know what I was going to do without him around.
"I'm going to miss you bub." I mumbled in his chest
"I know baby girl me too but I'll call you as soon as I land ok?" he asked I nodded in his chest as I lifted my head up, Cal grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I rested my hands on his chest. He pulled back and kissed my forehead, then wrapped his arms around me and just held me and I let him knowing if I said anything I would cry.
"Cal it's time to go dude" Mikey said
"Oh alright" Calum sighed
I let go of Calum and he picked up his bags and kissed me on the lips one last time and then headed towards the entrance of the private jet. I waved to my boyfriend and he waved back. He went onto the plan and I waited till the jet left, I walked to the car counting the days until I'll see him again.