Apollo

There's is a GOD that I think that is very unfairly treated.

Apollo, yes the sun god, Playboy, what ever you call him.

Apollo I think in the books he's made out at the dumb idiotic boy with very low power, (but he still super funny, and I love him. I would not change him) compared to his sister the 'night and Forest' goddess. I'm not thinking Armies is a non important goddess. I think she has a very important roles even though I don't get how she's the goddess of childbirth and not Aphrodite.....

Anyway we all know she (Arty) has important roles as in the forest where animals live, and  hunting is where how we get food from the forest. The Moon is how we light up the night, but the sun lights up the moon if you want to talk about science but who cares about science in Percy Jackson world?

Apollo domains such as, The sun heats up the Earth, and gives life to the animals in the forest, and that's just one of his domains, the Sun I mean.

There is healing that saves people's lives, there's music that brings people Joy, comfort, and more. Apollo helps the people on Earth and the Earth so much. So please don't over-think Apollo again if you're ever reading a fanfic or making one.