Soo-won x reader: Jealous

*(F/n) is only Tsundere for Soo-won, and Soo-won is slight Yandere. 

also; 

(B/F/N): Best friend name. (Can be male of female) 

----

Being the best friend of Joo-doh, (F/n) is really close to him. So close that Soo-won is jealous of Joo-doh. Yes, the king of Kouka kingdom is jelly. "Joo-doh!!!" (F/n) yelled, jumping on the general's back. "(F/n)?!" Joo-doh yelled. (F/n) giggled. Soo-won pouted behind them. "Hey, hug me too (F/n)!" He whined. Joo-doh started chuckling as (F/n) blushed. "No. I only hug my best friend Baka." She said. Soo-won huffed. "I wanna hug (F/n)!" He yelled. "Soo-won. You're acting like a child." Joo-doh said. (F/n) sighed. "No, and that's final." She said. Walking away. "(F/n)...." Soo-won mumbled. He sat on the ground, grumbling. "I want a hug too..." He said.

---

(F/n) was washing some dishes. "Hey (F/n)." (B/F/N)  whispered. "Hmm?" (F/n) answered. "When are you gonna confess to the king?" (B/F/N) asked. "Wha-?! Me and the king?! Pff... I don't know what you are talking about. Hahaha..." (F/n) answered. "By the way. Why would a servant like me go out with the king. He's way more powerful." (F/n) mumbled. "...." (B/F/N) sighed. "If you say so." She/He said.

---
Soo-won sighed. He walked to the garden to see the moon. He saw a figure standing there. "Huh?" He mumbled. He walked there, only to see (F/n). She was sighing. In her hand was a flower. She hummed a song. Soo-won was captivated by her beauty. (F/n) was glowing because of the moon. Her (h/c) was glistening and her (e/c) eyes were shining. 

(F/n) looked at the flower. She plucked each petals off. Mumbling : "He loves me." or "He loves me not." Soo-won looked as she was at the last petal. "He loves me... Hehe." She giggled. "I wish it was real..." She mumbled. Soo-won's heart clenched. He accidentally stepped on a branch. (F/n) turned around and her eyes widen. "Who do you love?" Soo-won asked immediately. His eyes showing an emotion that (F/n) doesn't understand. "Why does it matter?" (F/n) asked. "Because I-... Nothing. I was just curious." Soo-won answered. "Soo-won?" (F/n) called out for the king. But Soo-won said nothing and walked away.

---

"I need to find out who she loves." Soo-won said. He punched the wall in anger. "And kill him." He finished with a smile. But it wasn't a normal gentle smile. But it was more of a smirk. The next day he was walking around. "Hey (F/n) do you like Joo-doh?" A servant asked. "Pfft(she was drinking water)... What? Ew, no! He's like a brother to me! Strict men aren't my type anyways!" (F/n) said, gagging a bit. Soo-won sighed in relieve. "Seems like I don't need to kill him." He mumbled. The next thing perked his ears. "I like more gentle guys. You know, kinda like Soo-won." (F/n) said. "Eh? You like Soo-won? Is that what you're saying?" The servant asked. "No no! I said I like the gentle types. But with blue eyes too.." (F/n) said. Soo-won smiled and walked away. 

---

"(F/n) , wanna go on a date with me?" Soo-won asked. "Wha-?! What are you saying! Baka!" She hit Soo-won on the head. "B-But.. It does sound nice." She asked. "Really?" Soo-won said, exited. "Don't misunderstand! I don't do it because I l-like you." (F/n) said. Soo-won hugged her. "E-Eh?" (F/n) yelped. "S-Soo-won?" She stuttered. "A-Ah, sorry. I need to go!" Soo-won yelled. 

---

(F/n) nervously leaned on the wall. "(F/n)." She heard Soo-won calling her. She saw the king smiling at her. She smiled back before sighing. "You're late!" She scolded. "I'm sorry!" Soo-won said. They walked around the village."Hey (F/n)..." Soo-won began. "Hmm?" "I l-"

"(F/n)!" A guy yelled. (F/n) sighed in annoyance. "Do you wanna go out with me?" The guy asked. Soo-won's eyes twitched in annoyance. "N-""She doesn't wanna go out with you." Soo-won said. "And why?" The guy asked. "Because she's my girlfriend." Soo-won said, rage was clearly heard in his voice. (F/n) blushed. The guy clicked his tongue and walked away. "Sorry ab-" (F/n) cuts Soo-won off with a kiss. "I love you too." She said.

Extended ending
"You were jealous, weren't you?"
"No I wasn't!"
"Soo-won was jealous, Soo-won was jealous!"
"S-Stop!!"

Extra.
"Kill him." Soo-won said. He looked coldly at the guy. "Now he won't bother my queen anymore. Hehe."

A/n: Since I've never done him before, I decided to make a long one shot.