Chapter 1: The Lone Warrior

"My name is not 'Armed With Wings', because I am not armed with wings anymore..." - Anonymous

             The Lone Warrior POV

         I gathered a meeting with my generals, to discuss the uprising. My generals, each armed with a god like weaponry The Blades of Eden. Each with their ability matching the blade they carry. Vindstot, my general, that can create winds that has speeds of over thousand miles an hour, she carries the Blade of Wind; Ro Martill, but his comrades call him "Smoking Martillo" because of his love for smoking cigarettes, but the smoke he blows can act as an inpenetrable shield, and blindness attack, he carries the Blade of Fire; The Blade of Water is comepletely lost; Quema Tormenta, he has the power to control the rock in the earth, and use it to his advantage; we also do not know the location of the Blade of Lightning, which is the most powerful of The Blades of Eden, it's power is unrivaled. We are planning to start the rebellion tommorow and storm the palace city and castle of the evil king; Vandheer Lorde, a serious individual, and very difficult to defeat.

            "We should wait," said Martillo, his face calm, as he blew out a ring of smoke and Vindstot, who got irritated quickly and using her wind powers she flipped the chair Martillo was sitting on, and his pack of cigarrettes got crushed. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" yelled Martillo.

               "What!" replied Vindstot. As she started giggling under her breath.

          "That was a gourmet Australian pack of cigarettes, those were limited edition!!!" Martillo screamed in Vindstot's face loudly. Vindstot looked at him for a bit, then punched him in the gut.

                 "Should you be worried about the cigarettes, or what I'm going to do to your, stupid, fucking body?!" Vindstot replied. Quema sighted then raised a wall of rock between them, ending the feud. 

                  "Can you lovebirds keep it down, or would you like to join us, since we are discussing the strategy we're going to use for the uprising!!" Quema, said sternly. Tired of seeing my generals fight, I decided to step in...

             "Listen, all of you, are going to talk about the uprising plan, or else I will turn you into Blackmist!!" I yelled. It was good, got all my anger out, and recieved their attention as well.

                We talked about how to go around the castle, through the back, and assassinate Vandheer Lorde, without their king, the royal army can't defend themselves, because they won't know what to do. In 2 days Vandheer, in 2 days, we will free your empire of your tyranny, and your life, I muttered under my breath. The Revolution is coming.