Chapter 2: His PA-Personal Angel

"Angel, are you still awake?" I heard Junmyeon asked outside my room so I walked to the door and opened it.

"Yup. What can I do for you?" I flash a smile but he smirks. Uh-oh. I don't like his expression.

"Since you're my PA now, you need to follow my orders." He pushes me gently away from the doorway and entered my room. I pouted. Sometimes this guy is rude.

"I'm your guardian angel, not your PA. I was just using it as an excuse." I answered while closing the door and followed him from behind.

He sits on the chair in front of the study table and put books, folders, and other paper things on it. I think I know now what he wanted me to do.

"Well, you really need to fill up the role of being my PA since the public knows about it and it spreads all over the country thru the internet." I frown.

Humans surely are experts in spreading gossips.

"Come near me. I'll discuss to you everything a PA must do. You are my PA, my Personal Angel. Okay?" I sit on the other chair beside him and nodded. As if I have a choice. "In these books are my homework. Don't worry I've written the pages on this bond paper." He shows me the bond paper and my jaw drops, literally.

"Are you torturing me? When will be the deadline of these homework?" I think I'm going nuts because of this guy.

'Head angel, helpppppp!'

"It's also written here on the bond paper. Let's proceed. These folders are my schedules for the month of September until December this year. You need to know my schedule. And written on these papers are all about me and I wrote them myself. Just read them and familiarize. Arasseo?"

"Do I really have to do this?" I pouted.

"Of course. About the homework, I need you to do it for me 'cause I'll be having photoshoots so I don't have much time. I'll help you when I'm free, just tell me. Okay?" And I simply nodded. He showed me a small smile that just disappeared after a second. 

Pabo.

"Arasseo. You can now go back to your room and sleep. I'll just uhm... start answering your homework." He simply nodded and stood up.

I was about to get one book when he suddenly place something on top of it.

"And as my personal angel, we need to communicate. I already saved my contact number in there. Good night, angel." And he made his way to the door and went out of my room.

As I opened the phone he gave me, I went through the files and saw Junmyeon's number in the contacts and what amazes me is his picture.

Suho's contact photo 😂

I didn't know that he has this kind of side. Kyeopta~ 😄