THE INTERVIEW

Finally it was the the of interview.I was feeling a bit nervous but i had to stay confident at the interview. I woke up at 8:00 in the morning , brushed my teeth and took a bath.I can't find anything to wear at the interview so i decided to wear a red pencil skirt with a black top , let my hair down and wore sliver heels that fitted me properly. It was almost 8:30 i was getting late for the interview.

 It was almost 8:30 i was getting late for the interview

I hurried and went downstairs to look for drake. I saw that he was awake and he had already made the breakfast .'awww thanks drake for making the breakfast for me'. 'anything for you sis,now hurry as you will get late' drake is so kind and he take care of me. Grey enterprises is almost near to my home i can get there in time if i hurry so i decided to take a bus.

Finally i stepped into a huge building , with the perfect infrastructure and shape. The walls of the building were made up of glass and the tiles were of marble. Instantly i went to the reception and asked about Mr.Ken Grey. 'hi,would you tell me where would be the office of Mr.Ken Grey my name is Bella I am here for the interview as his PA'.

'oh hi, Bella i am Christina , so you're here for the interview hurry you are 10 mins late and Mr Ken Grey would not tolerate this he is very strict regarding time. So you have you go on the 6th floor , go straight and take left from there you will see a door just knock and you will find him there,and ... talk to him nicely , don't hesitate by the way you are looking beautiful.' 'ah thanks'. I said to her and rush towards the elevator gathering my files as they were slipping from my hands.I went to 6th floor and as directed by Christina i went on and saw a big door ,on the door it was printed KEN GREY. Nervously i went inside and saw a tall , hot,handsome and perfect man sitting on the chair and doing his work.

'If i am not wrong you are Miss Bella' he said with a perfect american accent.'ah yes i am Bella for the interview as your...' he interrupted 'Only answer those questions which i asked' he said . I could not control myself,he was so hot that every single girl would die for him.'okay' i said with a long pause.'Sit down here' i took a seat and began to open my files to show him.

'i don't want to see your files just answer my few questions.' i closed them and hesitated because i was nervous to speak. I calmed myself and begin to answer his questions.'so tell me why do you want to be my PA' i said with a grin ' ah...i...want..to be .. your' i hesitated 'why are you not speaking ....speak'. the finally i answered his questions and stood up for leaving.

'stop i did not said you to leave , why are you leaving without my permission' i stopped and turn around and saw his angry face 'okay so you will come at sharp 8:00 tomorrow'.i considered it as a YES for the job i was so happy, i went down and Christina wished me best of luck for my job .

'so you finally got the job' 'YES..!!' i said with a smile. i was so happy and thought that drake would be so happy to hear this news.I didn't know that it was raining i went outside and got wet.'Shit it is raining now how the hell i will go home?' i said with a grin. 'come back..' a voice from behind called me i turned around and saw Mr Ken was calling me . all my clothes were wet he came running o my god he was damn perfect with his brown hairs and blue eyes.

'miss Bella why are you going in this  rain are you insane or mad' i blushed. 'oh i was.. i mean..waiting for the bus  to come'. 'get in the car my driver will drop you at your place'.'no i will manage something.' 'i don't want to hear anything get in the car or else you will get wet' he said in his perfect voice. i blushed again.

i got in the car and it was a silence  between Mr  ken and me . he dropped me i thanked him and went inside. i told drake about the interview and slept as it was almost night after doing some work. i slept in my dark pink underwear and a tank top.

Hope you guys will love my chapter it is a bit too long. plz comment and vote 

regards,

LORA:DD