Angel and Demon AU

I didn't draw the picture. Credits and thanks to the person who did.

Nico's P.O.V

I ran through the forest trying to escape my father's guards. I was the Demon Prince and my demon wings, horns and tails started growing today, which made my father quite happy and he wanted me to marry a girl. But I don't like girls and I like guys, so pretty much I am gay.

But I wanted to avoid the marriage, and so I ran. I reached the middle of a dark forest, where the guards wouldn't be able to catch me at all because they're all cowards. I stop running and walk in my normal pace. I go deeper into the woods and find a cave.

I walk into it and check it out. It was darks with a few gems here and there which reflected the light and illuminated the cave a bit. I sat down on the cold, hard ground and rest my head against the cave's wall.

Suddenly, I hear a flap of wings. I stand up and go into my fighting stance, waiting for the monster. Someone walks in and it is an angel. He has bright yellow-ish blonde hair, perfectly tanned face with freckles splattered all over his nose and cheeks, blue eyes which look like a piece of the sky itself and finally, he had full pink lips.

He looked at me with a scared look. I was used to those looks, anyway.

"Who are you?" He asks

"Why, of course I'm the Demon Prince, Nico di Angelo" I say, smirking "and may I ask who you are?"

"I'm of course the Angel Prince, Will Solace" He says, smiling "I'm sure we'll make great friends."

"Yes, indeed we will" I say "come in and sit down"

We both walk back into the cave and sit down

"Do you want to play 21 questions?" Will asks

"Of course. I will go first. What is your favourite colour?" I ask

"All of them. All the colours are my favourite because they all must be appreciated. What is your best talent?"

"My best talent is art" I answer and it goes back and forth, until...

"What is your sexuality?" He questions

"I...my...um sexuality...um...I'm gay!" I blurt out and move back till my back is touching the wall and I'm squeezed against it. I shut my eyes and wait for the hit to come but it never does. I risk a peek and see Will look at me sadly.

"You thought that I'd hit you, right?" He asks and I nod. He shook his head and crawled towards me. I look up at him through my eyelashes. He puts two fingers under my chin and lifts my head up as he leans down. I tilt my head . Suddenly, our lips touch, sending shock waves down my body. And we sat there kissing, not caring about the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dearest readers,

This is I_ship_it24 and presenting you with a new chapter. I hope you liked it. Love ya'll.