Ch 4 Alex, Alexis

I wake up the next morning barley able to move my head. I walk into my kitchen where my brother already has coffee for me "I expected you felt the same as me" he laughs. I groan "you have no idea"  I smile and walk into my living room and lie down kicking the pillows off. Nathan lifts my legs and puts them on his lap when he sits. I turn on the tv to a basketball game and decide to keep it.

~time skip~

I see Brooke's car pull into my drive way with Peyton in the passenger seat. I get in the car and we begin to drive "sooo??" Brooke asks "sooo?" I mock her "how's Nate" "fine why" she smiles "I have my reasons" " oh did you get naked in the back I his car too?". Referring of what she did to Lucas after. He got on the team my brother was pissed, he still is. We hate Luke and since he made the team is making his life a living hell. Brooke smiles again "maybe" I hit her lightly on the arm "me and him share cars sometimes so please tell me you didn't".  "And he's my boyfriend" Peyton glares at her.She doesn't answer cause we are parked beside a bar. We walk in using our fake IDs . All night we do shots, have beer and who knows what else

~time skip~

I'm in a tattoo parlour waiting for Brooke to finish her tattoo she got some Chinese symbol. I pay the guy and leave the shop. Peyton (still sober) drives me home she gets out of the car and drops me off the my brother who's on the couch he smirks and walks me upstairs "hope you feel good in the morning sis" he snickers and leaves the room.

~the next morning~

I wake up to Nathan dropping what I'm guessing is a coffee mug. I walk downstairs and see it's what I thought "morning sis how you feeling?" He asks sarcastically "screw off" I come back with. I'm wearing a pink tank too that rides up to about my bra. So when I turn to look at the tv in the other room I feel my brothers hand touch my arm. He stares at my back "YOU GOT A TATTOO?" Nathan yelled "what?" You gasped. It was a 23 wit a heart around if as N.S carved into the heart. "At least it's about me" he smirks. I lightly punch him. " well bye love you..." He cocks his head "what do you mean?" "Mom and dad are going to kill me when they get back". He rolls his eyes "I won't tell and don't wear anything like that or bikinis that show it" he smiles then turns  around and lifts his shirt he had our birthday the letter of my name A.S and his N.S. "Oh my god Nathan!" I yell at him. "When did you get that?" I ask him he laughs "well, I had it made on our 15th birthday "Nate, I can't believe, OMG lets get ready for school we need to take my car too luc-ass said that it will be worked on till Friday "dammit" Nathan yells he grabs his bag and gets in the car I'm driving. We pull up to the school and I pass my brother the keys to my car. I walk up to Brooke and Peyton "hey" I say as Peyton links her arm with my and so does Brooke "hey, um would you mind if I did your brother" Brooke asks "what?" I unlink my arm Peyton hits her arm "my boyfriend?" She looked grossed out. She shakes her head and I relink my arm "I mean Lucas" she smiles "he's so sweet and cute I mean look a that ass she says as he walks over. "Hey, Alexis... Uh can I talk to you"  "you are" I say sarcastically "alone?" I shake my head "what ever you say you can say I front of them cause I will tell them later anyway" . Peyton laughs "yeah she will just walk into you house". "Um I'm sorry...." I know he  had more to say but I nudged Brooke and she walks away. He follows us "Alex please" that's when I unlink both of them. My best friends looks each other they know what I'm am about to do.  "Don't ever call me Alex again unless your my best friend..." They walk up and Peyton puts her had on my shoulder and Brooke hold my other hand " or my brother" I smile knowing it will make him mad " I am your brother" he know that makes me mad I take a step closer "go" I say "Alexis" "go".