Chapter 21

Makeup

                    Trinity P.O.V

Two weeks had already past , and I was missing my son more than ever . But I was also glad that he was spending some quality time with his father .

But after what had happened at the mall that day , Antonio has been acting funny . He never talked to me anymore and he would stay out all night and come back home with lipstick stains on his neck , and the smell of sex was always on him .

I honestly was getting tired of letting him cheat on me and not doing anything about it , so today I think I'll put a end to it .

I quickly got dressed in some dark gray sweatpants a white tank top and my timbs . Then I threw my hair up in a bun and put my mace and gun inside my purse .

I hopped into my car and headed over to the address I got off of antoinio phone last night .

When I pulled up I looked around and saw his car in the driveway , I got out and knocked on the door .

After a while nobody never came to the door so I stepped back and kicked my foot into the door and it busted open .

My nose was hit with the smell of sex and sweat . I scrunched my face up and followed the smell into I stopped infront of a door .

I slowly opened it and I stared plain at Antonio and the bitch that was riding the fuck outta his pipe .

When they finally notice me they stopped and jumped up . " Baby it's not what ya think " Antonio tried to say while coming close to me

I took out my gun and pointed at him " shut the fuck up I don't wanna hear it just know ya shit will be by the dumpster you can pick it up and go bout your business cause we done "

After I noticed he was speechless i turned my attention to the bitch " And you better be glad im not all up in your ass right now , but you don't owe me no loyalty he did but just know if I catch you in the streets that's ya ass "

Then I turned around and walked out the house and got in my car . I pulled my phone out and called King .

He answered on the first ring " Wassup babygirl "

I started my car up and backed out the driveway " nothing much just got done handling some business but imma head over to ya spot "

" Alright well Jay and Shayla wanted to spend some time with they nephew for a while " he said

" that's fine with me but they have to bring him back tomorrow morning because I miss him " I said

He replied with okay then we said our goodbyes and I hung up .  I was finally infront of kings house that he got down here .

I got out and noticed he already was waiting for me . " who you done got in a fight with " King asked

I laughed " nobody why you think that " I asked

" Because you dressed like you done fuck some shit up " he said

I smirked " well that's for me to know and you to not find out "