Awakening the maiden

Hey, hey I only need a few seconds and I'm a fast talker

Hey, hey I only need a few seconds and I'm a fast talker. See I've got the major deal in the works. A real estate venture, if you will. And Herc you little devil you, may I call you Herc? You seem to be constantly getting in the way of it. "

Hades spoke to Hercules.

"You've got the wrong guy"

Hercules spoke getting back to training.

"Hear me  ya little-- heh-heh. Just-- hear me out, okay? So I would be eternally grateful if you would just... take a day off from this hero business of yours. Geez, I mean, monsters, natural disasters. Phew You wait a day, okay?"

Hades yelled but calmed down and hid it up with a laugh.

"You're out of your mind."

Hercules stated.

"Not so fast, because, ya see, I do have a little leverage... You might wanna know about."

Hades smirks and then snaps his  fingers and Megara appears.

"Meg!"

Hercules exclaimed in surprize.

"Don't listen, Herc--"

She began but Hades quickly made rope tie around her with a hanky tied around her mouth.

"Let her go!"

Demanded Hercules. 

"Here's the trade-off. You give up your strength for about 24 hours, okay? Say, the next 24 hours and Meg here is free as a bird and safe from harm. We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What d'ya say? Come on."

Hades offered smirking.

"People are, are gonna get hurt, aren't they?"

Asked Hercules

"Nah! I mean, it's, you know, it's a possibility. It happens 'cause, you know, it's war, but what can I tell ya? Anyway, what do you owe these people, huh? Isn't Meg -- little smoochy face -- isn't she more important than they are?"

Hades said grabbing her chin, making her face Hercules.

"Stop it!"

Hercules spoke.

"Isn't she?"

Questioned Hades. He smirked in his thoughts.

"You gonna swear she'll be safe from any harm"

Hercules asked hesitantly.

"Fine, okay, I'll give you that one. Meg is safe, otherwise you get your strength right back, yadda-yadda, fine print, boilerplate, baboom. Okay? We're done, what d'ya say we shake on it? Hey, I really don't have, like, time to bat this around. I'm kind of on a schedule here, I got plans for august. Okay? I need an answer, like, now. Going once, going twice"