three

"kuroo-san, slow down," akaashi nearly demanded as they sped down the highway.

"or pull over and let me drive!" oikawa yelped, his grip tight on the back of akaashis chair.

"no, you don't have your license and i'm not dying today," akaashi said with a small sigh.

"we're going to die anyways! kuroos going like twenty over!" oikawa whined moving a hand from the back of his seat over to iwaizumis arm, snaking his arm around the boys bicep for reassurance.

"we're not going to die," kuroo groaned as he switched lanes, "the highways empty and i want to see bokuto, it's been a really long ti-"

"keep going this speed and you wont see him until he joins you in hell!" oikawa interrupted in that whiny voice of his.

"just pull over," akaashi suggested, "let iwaizumi drive, you're letting your emotions drive you," he said gesturing towards the side of the road.

"oh my god," kuroo muttered to himself, "okay, fine," he said slowing down and eventually pulling off of the road. iwaizumi and kuroo switched seats so that he was driving and kuroo was seated in between oikawa and kenma.

iwaizumi drove the whole rest of the way, kuroo asking him to speed up a bit every so often, the spikey haired boy simply replied by going one number up.

"this place is huge," iwaizumi commented as they drove through the gates and into a large parking lot, "where's bokuto at exactly?" he asked.

"he told me that when they boarded the plane in first class there was a man who was, like, a competitor against his dad so his dad didn't want to ride the same plane, so they got a private jet," he said as he studied their surroundings.

"so, the private jet area," iwaizumi asked rhetorically, "i don't think i can drive into that area so we're gonna have to get off," he informed the group as he parked the car.

"private jet, huh?" oikawa mumbled, "he's crazy rich, isn't he?" he asked the ravenet.

"but so are you," he said whilst he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"no, no, no, i'm get a limousine to every event, go to every concert and get whatever i want rich, while bokuto is last minute private jet and i kind of want to meet the president dad, sure thing son, rich," oikawa said in a matter-of-fact like tone. "my parents work for a very wealthy business, bokutos parents own one,"

"hm," kuroo simply hummed in response while everyone exited the car.

"wait, why does he go to our public school, if he's crazy rich, then?" iwaizumi asked.

"same reason oikawa does," kuroo said closing the car door behind him, the group began to make their way towards the door labeled 'lobby'.

"he begged his parents to go?" he asked.

"yeah, except oikawa just wanted to go because of you, bokuto wanted to go because he prefers public schools, he doesn't like the way rich people act," he replied, his lips tugging into a small smile.

"like the way oikawa acts? yeah, i hate it too," said in a mock-serious tone, but then smiled a bit looking over at oikawa to let him know he was, in fact, joking.

"ha ha, very funny iwa-chan," oikawa mused back, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"hello, welcome to genaro airlines, how may we assist you today," the lady at the front desk greeted us as soon as we walked in.

"uh, yeah, hi, i'd like to know when the bokuto's private jet will be landing," kuroo informed the woman.

"allllrrighty, let me pull that information up," she said typing a few things into her computer before looking back up at kuroo, "they seem to have already landed, they might be around the shops or food court areas," she said with a bright smile.

"really? okay, thank you," he said, smiling politely back at her before he turned to face the group, "he's somewhere in the building, she said," he said his smile growing.

"oh," she said grabbing their attention, "only two 'under eighteen' people are allowed roaming the building at once, so some of you will have to wait in the lobby," she said looking over all of the group.

"hm, okay, i'll take akaashi," kuroo said.

"aw, what?! unfair," oikawa whined, crossing his arms over his chest, he pouted a bit then stopped when he seemed to have thought of something, he walked past kuroo up to the woman at the desk, "uh, excuse me," he said in an innocent but charming tone. she looked up from her computer screen. "the drive here was a bit-... stressful, and i'm really hungry," he said in his signature flirtatious voice, "i mean, i bet a beautiful girl, like yourself, has a bit more compassion than the average person," he mused, "do you think if i took a second person and just didn't walk with them, i mean, it's bending the rules a bit but," he said softly, "you seem like a rule breaker,"

"oh my fucking god," iwaizumi muttered.

"hm~" she hummed melodramatically, "i suppose i could do that.. but," she added furrowing her brows a bit, a small smirk spreading across her face, "what do i get out of it?" she asked.

"i may be able to think of something~" he mused back, smirking as well, "i actually may be able to think of a lot of things," he said softly taking her hand off the desk and holding it in his, she pulled her hand away only to grab a pen and sticky note for the brunet to write his number down. so he did, well, not his real number, "call me tonight, angel face, and i'll have something ready," he said with a slight smirk giving her the sticky note. then he walked off from the counter, grabbing iwaizumi by the sleeve of his sweatshirt.

"you didn't give her your real number, did you?" he asked.

"of course not, iwa-chan," he replied with a devilish smile.

"so kenma, you'll just sit and wait here in the lobby?" kuroo asked.

"mhm," he replied looking up at the boy from his phone then back down at it.

"alright then," he said, "c'mon akaashi, lets go find bokuto," he said beginning to walk off in the same direction as iwaizumi and oikawa.

---

a/n: hey its been a billion years but, GrandKingOikawa here ya go