Chapter Three

AT SCHOOL
I pull in the parking lot to see Haley running after some girl and Ryan trying to hold her back. I run up and try to figure out what's going on.

It turns out Haley and Ryan are dating and the girl had been flirting with him.

During second hour, child development, a girl walked in with a pickle. Usually I love pickles but this one made my stomach turn. I jet out of the classroom and into the bathroom.  I throw up everywhere. Haley comes in after me and helped me to the nurse's office. When I sit down, the nurse started asking me all kinds of questions. I answered all of them but one still lingered in my head.

"ARE YOU PREGNANT"

Could I be? I have been feeling different lately. My breasts are tender and I've been getting sick a lot. No I can't be. Willam used a condom. Right? Yeah. I dismissed the absurd idea and started walking to my car. I was told to go home and not return until Monday.

AT HOME
I walk in to see my mom passed out and my dad gone...the usual. I walk to my room and go straight to the closet. I pull out a Victoria Secret PINK sweatshirt. It was black and white with silver glitter spelling out PINK. I get a pair of black boy shorts and gray socks. I grabbed my fuzzy blanket and go in the den. Since nobody is in here, I turn on the tv and watch Criminal Minds.

TWO HOURS  LATER*BLARING TOUCH MY BODY*I wake up to Willam's ringtone

TWO HOURS  LATER
*BLARING TOUCH MY BODY*
I wake up to Willam's ringtone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey baby change of plans. Can you come over tonight instead? I have to watch Sophia and she wants to meet you." Willam said.

"Really? Are you sure it's not just you?" I said laughing, "I don't know if I should. I'm a little sick."

"I want to spend time with you before Rhea gets me shitfaced tomorrow. I'll even lysol everything!"

"Alright alright. I will be over there in a little bit. I have to pack some stuff."

"Don't forget my OCC!" Willam yelled as I hung up."

I run upstairs and start packing. I know Willam has certain things but I'm bringing mine just incase. After I finished, I called Willam to tell him I was leaving.

 After I finished, I called Willam to tell him I was leaving