Into You

A/N- hi guys! This is my new fic I'm working on. My laptop battery decided to die on me so I thought doing a bit of writing on my iPad could be an alternative at least. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this! ~Hørrør

*Ricky's PoV*

It never really passed my mind, but god damn was it bothering me now. Walking down the hallways and he's there. His enticing eyes always staring at me each time we pass. It wasn't fair, and he knew exactly what he was doing. I shook my head and sighed, slinging my bag over my shoulder as the bell for the next class chimed, breaking me from my thoughts.

"And remember, everyone, assignments in tomorrow, so don't disappoint me," Miss Costello joked, packing away her things before looking up abruptly, "ah, Ricky? May I have a word?"

I looked at her oddly, noticing a few of my classmates chuckling and whispering about me. Miss Costello rolled her eyes and laughed, "oh shut up, you lot. He's not in trouble."

I smiled to myself, making my way over to her desk as everyone left.

"What's the problem, miss?" I asked awkwardly, playing with the sleeves on my hoodie. Although she was most likely my absolute favourite teacher, I was always worried I'd somehow fucked up in her class.

"There's no problem, Ricky, one of my colleagues would love to meet you," she beamed, leaning on her desk and giving me her normal cheery look.

"Colleagues?"

"He's our new music teacher. I'm sure you'll love him! He took a liking to you since you both share a similar style. He's absolutely lovely, I've know him for quite a while and trust him with my life."

"Well, I suppose I could see him in my break..."

"Good, because he's free then, and I can always escort you over to the building before my new class comes in. You're lucky it's your last year here, all these new kids confuse the hell out of me," she giggled, checking the time. "Looks like I can get you over there before the bell rings. I've been meaning to make a petition for longer breaks in the next meeting."

After she rambled on for the whole time, we finally got to the music block. I was very familiar with this place, it was my go-to whenever breaks got too much. My best friends, Josh and Ryan hardly were able to come and meet me after class. Either they'd be in detention for something Josh had done, or they had band practice. I envied them whenever I saw their band... It was sort of my dream to at least play in a local one. They always hung around with quite a feminine looking boy too, but not sure if he was really a part of their group yet... I didn't have the guts to ask if I could audition or something anyway.

"Here we are, Ricky! I've got to go before I get bitched at by the headmistress for not teaching on time..." She huffed, giving me a quick smile before dashing off back to where she works.

I timidly wondered into the small hallway leading to the double doors. I noticed the room was full of posters of bands I'd been in love with for years. I finally got the guts to knock on the door, almost immediately being told to come in by an unfamiliar voice.
I walked into the room, eyes widening as I was greeted by somebody I already was aware of.

Him. The guy who's always giving me some sort of look from across the room during my lunc break, or smirking at me whilst walking past me as I walked towards class. I couldn't help but notice my heart rate was beating at a rapid pace. He was gorgeous. His voice was so smoothed and laced with chair. His formal wear lightly showed his colourful tattoos through the thin fabric. I had to stop myself from giving into the urge to pull him by his midnight hair and just claim that face. I groaned, realising how stupid I was acting. I've just met him.

"Now, Ricky, I'd love to get to know you a bit more..."