We're friends... Right?

You started walking home after the cat meeting, you didn't really understand why your so interested in this. You got home and stretched your arms before walking in. "Welcome home, what have you been up to (Y/n)?" Your mom asked. You looked at her blankly and replied with a simple "cat meeting."

She looked at you "Ok, that sounds nice. You look messy. Go take a shower before Lunch. I haven't seen you in awhile sense I had that business trip." She smiled. You nodded, you hated bath's, that's why you had you mom get rid of the bath tub, it's not there anymore, ha. (*Goes into bathroom* "Ah, no bath tub". *Bath tub is just covered by a blanket* -Oni (I'm sorry, you know I had to)

You got yourself to the bathroom and turned on the shower. You liked showers, it felt like rain when your playing outside, just falling on your head, You will never forget that time your mom convinced you it was cloud pee when you where little. You adjusted the shower until it was just the right temperature, you looked over at the mysterious blanket in the bathroom where the bathtub used to be.

*time skip cause you people are not gonna hear yourself taking a shower. Perverts."

You finished drying your hair and brushed it. "(Y/n), your... Friend is here!" Your mom yelled from downstairs. "Ok, tell them to wait." You shouted back. You finished with your hair, and got your clothes on and headed downstairs. You got downstairs and saw Chris sitting there at the table. He looked at you, and your hair was still wet but not messy.

"Hey (Y/n)!" He replied blushing a bit. You sat down across from him. He looked at you and smiled, he still had the cat scratch on the shoulder of his sleeve and it had a big tare. You looked at him curiously, like he was up to something.that or either you where just hungry.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing here, also, why didn't you change your shirt. Next time remember, don't try to teach a cat how to plant bird seeds for food." You giggled a bit. He laughed along with you, it was actually a cute laugh... Kinda. your laugh was better.

"Heh, yeah, actually, Aiden locked me out of the house, my mom is at work and she never told me where the hidden key is, And Ted is out doing something with his dad, so I decided to come here." He smiled. "Heh, ok, well what-" "Hey (Y/n)" He cut you off. He looked at you. "We're friends... Right?" He hesitated to say. You looked him back. (Now it just became a staring contest, let's hope the chair wins)

You thought about it for awhile actually yourself. "Uh, I have the same question as well too, I've never actually had much friends, so I guess I consider you one." You smiled. "Ok, that makes us friends then! I will be your friend until we're best friends!" Chris smiled petting your head from across the table. You growled to give him a warning to stop. He stopped and now it was really a staring contest.

After awhile, your mom came in and smiled at both of you. "Chris you can stay as long as you'd like." She said placing some sandwiches on the table. "Welp, you guys eat Lunch. Chris I'm going to go find a new shirt for you, I believe (Y/n) left the big shirt I accidentally got her lying around here." She smiled.

You and Chris ate, and Chris looked at you half of the time, you can even hear him giggling a bit. "What are you laughing about!" You demanded, wanting to know. "Nothing, your cat ears are just down and its cute." He said pointing at your ears. You blushed. "Ehhh you jerk!".

(Chapter by ArionicStix)