Whats going on

"Babe.. Blake.. Quick come here" "Gwen baby r u ok" Blake said running from the hall to the bathroom to wear Gwen was sitting on the counter as she had just takin a pregnancy test. "Baby look, Blake earth to Blake" " Gwen baby your.." " pregnant,yes Blake I'm pregnant with your baby, Blake ur gonna be a dad!""Gwen idk what to say..baby u have given me everything I've ever needed and now this baby I love u so much"" I love u too cowboy" Blake stood there with a shit eating grin on his face that always gets Gwen going and he wished this feeling would never possibly end as he held her tight but not to tight all night long.

                                                      Next day!!
"Blake u have to get up babe your gonna be late for the voice tapings...baby wake up" " I'm up I'm up..oh shit I'm gonna be late" "that's what I tried to tell u" Blake kisses Gwen on his way out the door Blake yells "I'll text u when I get there baby I love u take care of my girl and my u know what"........
Blake finally arrived at the voice studios and he forgot to text Gwen when he realized she has been texting non stop wondering if he's ok as he read them

Gwen.hey baby it's been awhile and I was wondering if u got to work all right ily😘
Gwen.i hope everything's ok baby I starting to get worried.😢😥😘I love u baby
Gwen. Hey baby I'm on my way up there hope ur okay cowboy I miss u and I'm scared😘I love u cowboy
Gwen realizes that she just got a text from Blake just as she's pulling into the studio it reads

Blake.im so sorry baby for freaking u out,I got here fine baby I'm so sorry,I just got caught up with Adam and I got completely side tracked,ily baby so much , I swear to not ever worry u like that again.
Gwen reads it but she doesn't right him back bec she sees him sitting down by Adam and pharell and Carson with his face in his hands with tears coming down his face,she looks at him for awhile till she notices P signaling her to come over..she goes and sits down right by Blake he dosent know she's there right next to him till she puts her head on his shoulder "Blake baby please stop crying it's ok now Ik ur fine" "it's not ok for u to worry and be scared about me.. Baby I felt like a complete dick" "Blake..u know ur not one so don't call yourself one baby.. U r everything to me baby and u are the love of my life and I was scared something happens to u bec u were up all night starring at me and u know what" Blake leads her to his trailer and re assures her that he's ok with a slow and passionate kiss and a hug. "Blake I love u to the moon and back and beyond" "I love u too baby girl and I swear not to ever worry u like that ever again..

Sorry guys this isn't long but there's gonna be more,,