Enemies

Your POV

My spare block was the same time as Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos's goodness class, so I figured I'd sit in. Fairy Godmother wouldn't mind anyways.
They were doing some multiple choice questions when Jay and Carlos started wrestling. Typical.
"Boys!" Fairy Godmother yelled. "I'm going to encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."
"I'll show them where it is," I volunteered.

"Hey, coach!" I said walking toward him.
"Y/n, how are you?" He said.
"I'm doing good. Godmother sent these two down to play tourney."
"Hello, boys," coach said, shaking their hands.
"This is Jay and Carlos. Let me know if they give you any trouble," I joked. "Especially this one," I said, patting Jay on the back with a smirk. Jay rolled his eyes with a laugh.
"Will do," coach said, smiling.

I watched the practice for a bit, and Jay was really good. Like, maybe even better than Ben good. Afterwards, I saw coach talking to Jay. I was about to go over when someone called my name.

Jay's POV

As coach was talking to me (something about a team or whatever) I glanced at y/n. There was a boy walking toward her. He looked like a stuck up prince. When he got to y/n he hugged her. I didn't like that. Then he started flirting with her, which I really didn't like. I'm not sure if she noticed though.
Coach finished speaking to me, but y/n and the boy were still engaged in a conversation. I walked over to where they were.
"Hey, y/n, what's up," I said casually.
"Oh, hi Jay. Great job at practice today. I didn't know you were so good at tourney," she said. I swear I almost blushed, but I had to keep my cool.
"Who's this?" I said, gesturing at the boy.
"Oh, this is Jake, son of, um.. Well, Jasmine and uh, Aladdin," she said awkwardly.
"Oh," I said, narrowing my eyes at him.
"Son of Jafar, I'm guessing?" Jake said to me. I just nodded. Y/n cleared her throat. "Hey, um, Jake, I'm gonna walk Jay to his next class. I'll see you later."
I watched him leave, then turned to y/n.
"Do you like him?" I said, getting straight to the point.
"What? No, of course not," she said.
"Well, he definitely likes you," I told her. "He was flirting with you earlier, in case you didn't notice."
"I know, he's asked me out before. Twice."
"Twice?!" I exclaimed. "Really, and what did you tell him?"
"No, obviously."
"Good, because if I came here to find out you were dating the son of my father's enemy, I'd be pretty pissed off," I said.
"Jay, you know I'd never do that. I don't even like him. He's annoying to be honest. And even if I did, you're my best friend. I would never date someone knowing your parents tried to like, kill each other," she said, which calmed me down a bit.
"I know," I said. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have freaked out. I know you wouldn't do that."
"It's alright. Anyways, this is your class. I gotta get to mine. I'll see you later," she said, walking away. I watched until she turned the corner.

A/N IM SORRY I KNOW I SAID I WAS GONNA POST A FEW DAYS AGO BUT I GOT CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL. It's almost the weekend tho so I'll have more time to write :)
I hope you liked this chapter, I know it was short but the next part will be longer I promise :)
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love y'all