Chapter 14

Very important Author's Note at the bottom! Not joking!
2 days later
Shane's POV

She isn't acting right. She is in constant pain and even though she won't admit it, I can see it in her beautiful face. Skye refuses to go to the doctor, and yesterday I almost dragged her to my car. She had an anxiety attack. I let go.

I felt really bad for Skye. She needs to get it checked out, but she's beyond terrified.

Currently, we are in gym, our last class, and she is running along with us. I told her to tell the coach but she said then she'd have to explain where she got it. She has a point.

We are running our 3rd lap out of the six, and Skye's face is extremely pale. I notice her legs are shaking and her balance is off. Quickly, I rush over to her, but not before she completely collapses.

****

The nurse's room is plain and boring, with white walls that strangely resemble a hospital.

I had to leave the room as the nurse questioned Skye and unfortunately I can hear her rather heavy stuttering from outside the door.

A few minutes of Skye not giving any answers, the nurse yells, "I give up! If you won't help yourself, than no one will. After I put this wrap on your to go home and think about how ridiculous your being!"

The nurse is treating Skye as if she's three and needs to 'think about what she's done.' I annoyance takes over my emotions, but it quickly gets replaced by concern as I hear her crying on the other side.

Not caring wether I'm allowed in or not, I open the door in time to see the nurse walking out of the room after wrapping her body.

"Skye? What's wrong?" I ask while sitting beside her. Her whole body is shaking and tears run down her face. My arms wrap around her as she cries into my shoulder.

"Leave!" The nurse yells, louder than the first time.

Skye begins to cry harder and I quickly realize it is the yelling that's bothering her.

I decide to help her up and walk with her to my car after gathering her things so she won't deal with that awful nurse.

She is calm by the time we get to my house, but I can tell she doesn't feel well, considering she's half asleep. Gently I lay her down onto my bed and pull up her throw blanket over her before leaving her be.

A/N
SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT

Guys I need story ideas! I cannot update with out them! I actually have time to work on this book but I have no ideas! I'm not able to update until suggestions are left! It's a bad writer block.

Updated September 17th
Stay sparkly✨✨✨