Jolteon X Reader: Light Hearted Spirit

(Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/T) - Your Town/City
This part was request by @Wolfie-chan_ Hope you enjoy!

You and Jolteon were really good friends since middle school. You had the most angelic voice when it came to singing while he could play a guitar like a legend. After graduating high school, you two went your separate ways. You were kinda sad since you really liked him, but you knew life happens in weird ways. However, you two kept in touch with each other. You would call, text, or Skype Jolteon and check up on each other's lives every once in awhile. Today, he called you.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Jolteon exclaimed.
"Jolteon! You sound like you're in a good mood today." You stated.
"Yep! You live in (Y/T) right?" He asked.
"Yeah, why?"
"Because I'm going there tomorrow!"
"Really?!" You asked excitedly.
"Yep! Wanna meet up?"
"Sure! How about my place?"
"Perfect! See ya tomorrow, (Y/N)!"
"You too, Jolteon!"

~the next day~
You couldn't wait to see Jolteon again. It's been like a couple of years since you talked to him face to face, and not on Skype. You texted him your address and spent last night cleaning up your house. Soon enough, Jolteon arrived.

"Jolteon!" You hugged him.
"(Y/N)! Last time I saw you, you were shorter than me!" He patted your head.
"You're still taller than me though." You pouted.
"But only by a little bit."
"Wait, why do you have your guitar with you?" You asked while pointing on the large case on his back.
"I was planning on playing something while I visited." He put the case on the couch.
"Wanna go out?" You asked.
"Sure!"

You and Jolteon did a lot of things together. You went to see a movie, went out to eat, even walked around the neighborhood. The sun sets, making you and Jolteon go back to your house.

"Whew! I had so much fun today!" You jumped onto the couch.
"Yeah. Man, like old times, right?" Jolteon asked.
"Right."
"Hey (Y/N). You still can sing heavenly, right?" He grabbed his guitar.
"I wouldn't say I'm that good, but I guess?" You haven't sang that much since high school.
"Try your best, then. We've listened to this song a lot in the past, so it shouldn't be that hard to remember the lyrics."

After listening to Jolteon's opening, you knew what the song was. Jolteon started first.

(Kill the Lights by Luke Bryan. The full song is at the top after clicking/swiping to the right.)
"High beams, you and me
Little back road, barely see
Right song, radio
Throw it in low and drive slow
I saw you and it lit me up
A girl like you, it's just too much." You join in.

"Kill the lights, kill the lights
You can take me there tonight
We can make some sparks fly
We can make the dark cry
Feel the ride, take me high
The yellow moon in your eyes
Lost in your slow stare
In the middle of nowhere
Skin on skin, don't care where we've been
Pull me in and kill the lights."

"You're still an awesome singer, (Y/N)." Jolteon complemented.
"You haven't lost your touch with the guitar, Jolteon." You replied back.
"I've been practicing that for you for awhile now. You know why?"
"Why?"
"Because I love you, but I didn't get the chance to say it in high school." He looked you straight in the eyes, blushing more as he said each word.
"Jolteon, me too. I thought you didn't like me like that way, so I kept my mouth shut." You confessed.
"Then it's alright with you if I did this?" He leaned in and kissed you tenderly. You kissed back, longing to do this so long ago. You both pulled back for air.
"I was thinking, if I wanted to move back here, would you mind having me live with you?" He asked.
"For you, anything."