Meeting Lapis Lazuli

You had just moved to Beach City from your hometown. Your name is Y/N and you are a (culture of your choice). You moved into a house near the beach. One afternoon you decided to go take a look around.

When you got to the beach, you saw a large object in the distance and decided you would take a look. When you got closer you looked in amazement as you began to notice it wasn't just the side of a cliff, like you thought it was, you noticed that it was a large female figured stone that held the house in its hands in place, one of them was holding a washer and a dryer. But how did they work?

You were curious if anybody lived there so you decided to walk up its stairs and knock on the door. Suddenly the door opened and there he was, Steven Quarts Universe. You knew him because you used to walk around the beach a lot and you'd talk to him almost everyday. But there were three women inside that you didn't have a clue even existed. The tall figure was Garnet, the short one who was chowing down like a pig was Amethyst, and the one who was cleaning the cabinets was Pearl. Steven offered you to come inside but you told him that you were going to look around more. He said goodbye with a smile on his face and waved goodbye as you walked down the stairs. A few minutes later after exploring you decided to go for a swim. You ran back to your house and changed into your swim suit and ran back to the beach area in front of Stevens house.

When you were barely into the water, you felt the water shake around you, and not just like someone was there with you, but rather it felt like an earthquake. You stood still and looked around, the shaking had stopped. You weren't so sure about swimming anymore. But then a strange slim blue figure arose from the water and walked towards you. You began to shake as the figure looked at you and stared. You wanted to look and run away but before you even had the chance you asked,

"w-who are you?"
The figure then replied,

"I'm Lapis Lazuli. Who are you?"

You answer very terrified,

"My name is Y/N."

"Hello Y/N. What are you doing here?"

You told her that you were going for a swim but wasn't sure about it anymore. Lapis then replied,

" Oh sorry! Did I frighten you? Sorry I didn't mean to!"

You smiled slightly and shook your hands dismissively.

"N-No it's okay! But uh......would you like to join me?" You ask nervously.

She looks at you and eventually smiles.

"Sure."

You then both head into the ocean and began to swim around.