I Apologize in Advance for Touchy Subjects and Intense Feels

Midnight: Asriel, how are you doing?

Asriel: Other than being worried nearly to death about Chara, kinda... meh.

Carol: I'm sure she's okay! Or, at least... I'm hoping.

Wilson: We all are...

Davis: I don't recall her ever being like this before. 

Tina: ...Wait, sometimes she'd be acting strangely at school! Like, wearing her sweater or any long sleeve in the summer...

Mia: Was she hiding something? Like... you know...?

Zach: No, Chara wouldn't do that... right?

Asriel: ...

Frisk: ... I'm gonna check on her. *He goes up to Chara's room* *He knocks* Chara...?

Chara* slightly muffled and rough* G-Go away...

Frisk: Chara, we're all worried about you? What's wrong?

Chara: Just leave me alone Frisk...

Frisk: ... *He sighs* I'm coming in Chara.

Chara: Wait, no-!

*Frisk opens the door. He saw Chara hastily try to hide something, while rushing to pull her sleeves down... but not before he saw the blood.*

(I am very sorry for going here but I had to fit in the "Chara was suicidal" theory somehow)

Chara: *she's obviously been crying* ...F-Frisk, I-

Frisk: *he just runs over and hugs her*

Chara: ... *she just starts to cry again, hugging Frisk back tightly* I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry *continued ways of saying sorry*

Frisk: *Over Chara's apologies* Chara, Chara, it's okay. It's okay. *he then does that thing where you'd cup someone's face with your hands* Chara, look at me.

Chara: *she does so, face practically stained with tears and a small bit of that black stuff. She had expected to see an angry face, but instead Frisk was looking... calm* ...

Frisk: I'm not mad at you....

*Frisk then pulls one of Chara's sleeves up, revealing several cuts and scars. The newer ones were still bleeding. He started kissing every one of them*

Chara: ... Frisk... what are you doing?

Frisk: Kissing your scars of course.

Chara: Why?

Frisk: Love helps wounds heal. *he then starts kissing the scars on her other arm*

Chara: Heh... Frisk, your a dork.

Frisk: I know. *When he finished he hugged Chara again* ... I understand if you don't want to talk about it right now, but promise me you won't cut yourself again, okay?

Chara: *she smiles a bit* ...Okay... I promise.

(Again I apologize for touchy subjects -w-')