Part 5

I wake up an am still in the same room. The only difference is Ace is awake. He is at the end of my table sitting in a chair not paying any attention. I slide my legs over and am almost standing before he realizes that I am awake. He gives me his perfect smile and gets up to help me. I give him a funny look and say," I don't need help I know what to do I was up earlier you were asleep on the couch." He gives me a concerned look and says," Were you okay?"I laugh and say," what do you think I'm a child, I literally got up threw a blanket on you and just look around the room then I laid back down."he sighs and says," Alright, well I agreed to talk to you so any questions."I stand up and look around but there isn't much to see. I turn back and look at him and say,"First off I want to know if you are going to get rid of my memories." He looks at me with a kind of sadness and says,"Many of the doctors and many others say that it is the right thing to do but I don't believe it, I believe that if we give you some time you will remember and become of great use. But the doctors have told me that it isn't very likely they say that it would be better to get rid of your memory and then we can mould you any way that we like," he looks at me for a minute and says," okay I realize you don't really understand the situation so I am going to think about it for the mean time go to sleep." I sit back down on the bed/table and swing my legs over so I'm laying down. Ace walks over to a table with a bunch of different tools. He grabs a syringe full of a orangish red colored liquid. And comes over to me by my head. He brushes my hair out of the way sweetly. Then he straight up punches me in the jaw. He says in my ear," Remember, I was never your friend." He shoves the syringe in my neck and pushes down the plunger quickly. Within seconds of him pulling the syringe out I have completely been knocked out from whatever was in the syringe.