What You Do to Me

😃😃😃😃😃😃
Jimin Smut
Requested by: @ohseum

I sat on the couch, waiting for Seulgi to return home. I can't wait to see her...to relieve myself. What? I've been waiting for her to return home since 9:00 am this morning. It's her mistake for sending a video of her dancing to Like A Cat by AOA.

My head snapped towards the door of our apartment when I heard keys. I quietly walked over to the door and waited for her to open it. Right as I saw her face, I kissed her. I could tell she was shocked but I didn't care.

"Chim...what are you doing?" She asked against my lips.

"Jagi...you shouldn't have sent that video..." I whispered as I started to kiss along her jaw. She moaned out quietly, making the bulge in my pants harder. "Jagi...do you know what you do to me?"

"N-No..." She moaned out.

"You make me...so horny." I began to grind my lower body against her's, causing her to whimper out a moan. I picked her up and carried her to the couch in the living room, laying her down gently.

I pulled off her teal shirt, and began to leave love bites. As I did this, she began to unbutton my shirt. I pulled away to take it completely off. Once it was off, I was back to leaving the love bites. I slid my hand under her and to her bra, unclipping it. I tossed it to the floor, and began to suck on her right nipple, playing with the other one.

"J-Jimin, that feels...good." She moaned out. Seulgi looked so sexy. I pulled away and took off my pants and underwear. I pulled off my own pants and underwear, ready to get straight to the point.

I entered get womanhood roughly, going in and out faster with every thrust. "Ahhh J-jimin ahh this feels so good". She said while in leaving more love bites all over her skin.

I could feel seulgi tighten around my hard cock while I go deeper inside her.

"Ahh jimin in going to c-cum". I looked down at seulgi and saw that she was a moaning mess under me.

"Seulgi ~ahhh!" I moaned ass I made it to my high. I looked down at seulgi clit and saw that she cummed.

I took my manhood out and bent down to seulgi clit and started licking all her juices.

"Ahhhh". I heard seulgi moan while pullling my hair.

When I was done I went back up to her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"How was that sweetness". I said kissing her forhead.

I didn't hear a replay and I looked down and saw her sleeping.

"Aish....I love you seulgi."

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

WELLLLL PEOPLE HOW ARE U ALL

THIS WAS A REQUESTED ONE SO IF U WANT MORE COME AND GET THEM. Andddddddd on instagram u would like u all to follow me.....I am a loner and I am trying to get a life hmm so could u all follow me it would be Sooooooooooooooooo NICE .....I will?be nice and follow u back hmmm.

I will?be nice and follow u back hmmm

UU know

And I j-hope u  like your smut ohseum.