Chapter Two.

Isabella wiped the light perspiration that covered her forehead with a napkin. The weather was definitely different from London. Spain was more than a few degrees hotter than London. She pulled her two big purple luggage bags behind her. Thank God, she hadn't worn heels. She was comfortable in the white Nike huaraches she wore.

She realized the mistake she made trusting Marco to pick her up as she waited at the pick-up zone. She hadn't even told Ricardo she was visiting and her iPhone had died while she used it throughout her flight, reading a sexy book on Wattpad called Billionaire Maid.

Now she had no way of going home. These luggage bags were too big for her to move around with her five foot five height. She should have considered bringing only one because she had clothes here too but she wasn't sure how long she would be here for.

Marco's eyes widened as he set eyes on the brunette beauty. She looked very different from when he saw her two years ago. Her face was free of makeup and she still looked flawless. Well too bad for her because she was just going to be a pawn in his game.

"Hey," Marco said as he placed a hand on one of her bags. He looked questioning at her flushed cheeks. He didn't know if it was from the weather or it was his fault. The smile she had on was the only proof he needed. It was not a shock to him because it wasn't the first time a woman had rosy cheeks in his presence.

"How the fuck did you move these bags without a trolley?" He asked as he looked at the two big pieces of luggage and her petite body.

Isabella raised her chin up before she answered him.
"Umm...by walking. It's okay if you don't want to help. I'm perfectly fine on my own." She said as she moved to grab the handle from his hand. When her hand touched his she gasped at the tingles she felt shoot up her hand.

"I'm sure you are. Like you were doing fine. " He said as he let go off the bag giving her space to move. "The car is all the way in the car park. I'm sure you can do it yourself. " He said as he began to walk in front her, leading the way.

They had not even gone halfway with Isabella's short slow legs as she tried to move the heavy bags.
"For fuck's sake. I'm going to have to pay a hundo if we continue at this rate! Fuck it! Give it to me!" Marco said as he grabbed the bag from her none too kindly. He didn't wait for her to respond before he began to move thrice the speed Isabella was walking.

"Hey! Wait!" Isabella said as she ran to catch up with him. "I didn't say I couldn't do that myself by the way I don't have legs like yours if you've noticed. "

"Yeah, yours are shapely from the look of it and probably softer. " He said smirking as he flirted with.

Isabella felt the heat rush up to her cheeks as she looked down at her leggings-clad legs, she never took notice of them.

None of them spoke a word anymore. Marco began to regret coming to pick her up. She definitely hadn't grown up. Still too forward for her age and annoying. He didn't like women that talked. That was an absolute waste of time but she was humoring him. He liked her youth.

"Where are we going? Are we almost there?"  Isabella asked not longer than ten minutes they left the airport. Marco groaned internally.

"We are going to your brothers. That's where you will be staying. " He said, looking straight ahead at the road.

"What? I thought we were going over to yours." Isabella said placing her hand on his thigh. Marco's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Did she know what she was doing?
"Oh. What was the point of you picking me up then? You just plan on dumping me with my brother. Am I a burden to you? Am I that annoying?" Isabella asked and it seemed she didn't know how her soft palm affected him. Marco didn't know if she seriously felt bad that they weren't going to his.