The Children [One-Shot]

-Jay's 16th birthday party-

"Happy birthday dear Jayyyy. Happy birthday to you" everyone sang to the birthday boy before he blew out the lit candles on the cake that everyone desperately wanted to eat; mostly Y/N and her 15 year old daughter Azusa. Big appetites must run in the family.

Yoongi saw his wife dangerously eyeing the cake, but luckily over their many years of being married, he's learned to come prepared for these types of situations.

"Jagiya. Y/N." Yoongi said as he tugged on her shirt to try and divert her attention to the him and the little surprise he had in his hands.

She turned around and saw her husband with a bag of gummy worms in his hands. She couldn't help but smile at the sweet gesture and show her thanks by giving him a hug and a kiss.

"Eww. Mom! That's gross" their 14 year old son, who they named after Yoongi's old friend Taeil, cried out in disgust before running off with his best friends, Stacy's 14 year old Sam and Jackie's also 14 year old Jonathan.

What a coincidence that all 3 of those women got pregnant around the same time... Not. Without going into detail, let's just say that there was a night where they all, they all being Stacy, Jin, Yoongi, Y/N, Jimin and Jackie, got really drunk, like really drunk, and decided it would be a good idea to make a bet on who could get their partner pregnant first and whoever didn't would lose and need to forfeit sex for 5 months... *facepalm*... On the bright side none of them lost.

But anyways, back to the birthday party. Everyone was enjoying themselves, eating cake and having pleasant conversations about random topics; food, back pain, more food, the stupid things they did in their young days, and more about food.

The kids, who were basically not kids anymore, were hanging out in the backyard away from all the grown ups... They were in the bouncy house that Jay wanted even though he turned 16.

The twins, Jongsuk and Sora, were 16 also but still 6 months older than Jay.

"Guess I finally caught up, noona." Jay told Sora with a cocky attitude.

"I'm still technically older. Just wait 6 months and you'll be a baby again" she answered back, and Jay rolled his eyes at the word "baby" again. I'll be you're baby if you want me to he perversely thought to himself.

Jay has always been attracted to Sora. In their younger, childhood years he never really thought much of it; he just wanted to be near her and make her happy. But now he wants to make her a different type of happy... If you know what I mean.. Unfortunately Namjoon is a really over protective father and has always hated Sora's past boyfriends which always got Jay a little nervous; uncle Namjoon was a giant and could easily hurt him physically.

"Azusa! Get back here!" Jongsuk yelled as he ran around the bounce house, chasing Azusa who had on a hoodie that clearly wasn't hers and a phone in her hand.

"She's so pretty and nice. I don't know how to confess, especially because she's like a sister to me" Azusa quoted the text messages from the phone in her hand, implying it was Jongsuk's.

When he finally caught up to her he picked her up from behind and started spinning her around -which was something she hated-. "Jongsuk's! Put me down! I'm gonna puke!"

"Give me my phone back!" He ordered

"When you tell me who this chick is" she answered with her eyes closed to try to die down the effects of the constant spinning by the boy who was 2 years older than her. Soon enough, Jongsuk started getting dizzy too and his body basically forced him to put her down.

The other twin and Jay rushed over to help -mostly laugh- but help too.

"You two are way too cute together" the oldest twin -Sora- commented to tease them. These two always acted like a couple but always claimed to be like siblings. Nothing more, nothing less.