Chapter 64

Yn's POV

I got back to the house and was bombarded with the smell of my favorite pasta dish.

Yn: "Mmmm. Smells yummy," I said as I walked into the kitchen, kissing the chef.

Alex: "Just for you. How was everything? Still look good?"

Looking better actually.

Yn: "Yeah. Still tidy and everything."

He put three bowls on the table as I grabbed drinks.

Yn: "Lemonade, Wine, Liquor, Water or Juice?"

Alex: "I'll take some lemonade."

Troy: "Same for me."

I grabbed a water and two lemonades before joining them at the table.

We talked about any and everything until the boys decided to compete in a little game of 2k.

Yn: "I'm going to go shower and get ready for bed. I'll be back."

I took my time in the shower, letting the water slide down my body. It felt so good as I ran my fingers through my curls, my purple tresses still vibrant in color.

My phone rung on the counter, interrupting my zone. I washed up and got out. Drying off, I grabbed my phone to see an unknown number. If they wanted something, they'd call back. After putting lotion on, I wrapped myself back up in the towel.

Laying down on the bed, I text Alex.

Yn: I'm out of the shower Daddy. Clean, wet, and ready 😏

Not even five minutes later, he came into the room, smirking.

Alex: "You're so bad."

Yn: "Just for you baby."

Alex: "Gotta make it quick, your cousin can only be clueless for so long."

I giggled as he climbed on top of me. He began to kiss my lips, traveling down to my neck.

Yn: "Hold on."

I got up and went to the closet.

Alex: "What are you doing?"

Yn: "Getting rid of Troy," I said pulling on my sweats and t shirt.

Alex: "Of course you are," he laughed. "Hurry up."

I ran downstairs and into the media room, only to find it empty. As I turned around to find Troy, we bumped into each other.

Yn: "Oh. I was just coming to find you."

Troy: "And I was going to call you on my way out the door. I figured you two wanted to be alone," he chuckled.

Yn: "Not like that but yeah," I blushed.

Troy: "Alright little bit. I'll see you later. I love you." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

Yn: "I love you too pumpkin head."