Part 3

Justin's P.O.V.

"Aye, Justin! It's time to start getting ready for the show!" I heard Scooter call from outside my room.

I got up and threw on sweatpants. Considering I was going to have to put on a stupid wardrobe. To do the same stupid stuff like I always did. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans but sometimes I felt that I was hated by everyone. Everywhere I went paparazzi followed, everytime I did something wrong it was blown up into something a lot bigger. Thinking this way fucked with my head a lot. And this was not a good thing.

I walked out to see Scooter and Fredo waiting for me.

"Ready yo?" Fredo asked me.

I put on a fake smile.

"Always, bro!" I answered.

We all got into the car and headed toward the arena.

"So Justin you ready for London tonight?" Scooter asked me.

"I'm always reday for London. But I'm a little nervous about preforming with Miley tonight." I admitted which was true. I feel gulity about the song choice.

"Why?" Fredo asked, ovbiously confused.

"I don't know man, it's the song I guess." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh, you don't want to sing Overboard because of L.A.?" Scooter said to me.

He was right. I promised her that I would never sing it with anyone else. I hadn't.

"Look man, she hasn't talked to you for four years. I'm pretty sure she won't mind if you sing the song with someone else." Fredo said he had a point.

"You have a point." I said blankly.

"So, shake off those nerves bro!" Fredo said. he grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Alright, Alright!" I said laughing.

We just talked the rest of the ride there about pointless things. But the whole time L.A. was in the back of my mind.

L.A.'s P.O.V.

When Pattie and I finally arrived at the arena we were greete dby none the less than the one and the only, Usher.

"That cannot be Mrs. L.A. Parker." He said to me wrapping me in bear hug lifting me off the the ground.

When he finally put me down I brushed myself off.

"I missed you Usher!" I said with a huge smile.

"I missed you too, you back on Team Bieber now?" He asked me.

"Something like that." I replied with a smirk.

"See, there it is that michevious smile. Whatever you got planned I want nothing to do with it!" He said walking away and throwing his hands in the air.

I begane to laugh.

"L.A., they need you in wardrobe." Pattie called out to me.

I walked over to where they began to dress me.

The young, and obviously new girl pulled out a dress with a lot of sequins. I DO NOT like to preform in dresses unless, for formal purposes. On tour, was not  formal purpose.

"You shoud probably put that back." I told her fro in the hair and makeup chair.

Pattie laughed. I shook my head.

She then pulled out a grey top with a dash of sequins, a black leather jacket, a pair of white jeans, and black combat boots.

"There you go!" I said hopping out of the chair and getting dressed. After I was dressed I became very nervous. I was alone in my dressing room. I sat back in the chair and looked at myslef.

"You can do this." I said to myslef my vocal coach always says self encouragement is the best.

"L.A. it's time!" Pattie yelled I walked out and grabbed my mic for the stage hand.

"You ready?" She asked me with a smile.

"Always." I said.