Let it drip

Them delicious aches, that marvelous pleasured pain that doesn't go away. That beautiful feeling of unsatisfied memories. That pain that drips and flows that ache that accepts each blow that pain that never drains. That love that never fades those increase that makes those creases , crease. That fire cause you know that when its all said and done its Saucy. That undesirable passion that drips into our blood stream that self satisfaction. As time continues and age still remains a number many wonder Who am I. Mind yours cause that's all you can do is mind your own because your own will continue to be yours. Many need to understand that staying in your place is the best thing that you can do. You gotta know what doing you means not what doing them means. Doing them makes no sense because when you doing them you ain't doing you. That's why you gotta let your passions drip. My fire burns in my soul my soul speaks and drips volume you want the truth well listen. Finding yourself is never easy.. Finding yourself was probably the least thing that anyone ever had on their mind. Sometimes you can't see it even when the mirror is in front of you. I guess all I'm trying to say is that when you find yourself let those emotions and Desiree overflow and drip just like ice cream on a sunny day. When you find yourself make sure you let no one except yourself know that you finally found the you that you've been searching for. Your not alone baby because having yourself is more than having a drip of water on your tongue, it's not satisfiable. Your not satisfied unless your glass is full. Finding who you are is easy when you got God because he can show you over and over again until you finally can convince yourself that you got it no matter what. Many get mad when I speak about God or even Jesus . But like I said before and like I will continue to say I'm married to my ministry , I'm married to my faith. The moment I said I do was wrong the moment that I found me the moment that I laid down my all and gave it to him because no matter what happens this love that I got for him ain't going no where. I'm in love with the book. The bible is real saucy it can spit some fly game too but it's you who gotta achieve what you wish for it to say. Conqueror that thing like David. Find out what Your about and stop worrying about them. Cause you gotta defeat that Goliath that's standing about your way.