Meet the Commander (Sheen Stark)

This chapter is told from Sheen Stark's point of view. This is also Prongs writing. Hope you all enjoy!
_____________

   I saw Steve slip before he noticed. The perks of being a supersonic flying machine... literally. 

   I dove down, catching him just as he was realizing he'd messed up. "Careful Captain," I warned, setting him down on the rooftop. "I won't always be around to save you."

   Steve smirked at me. "Is that a threat Commander?"

   I rolled my eyes. "Of course not. It was a friendly warning."

    "I'll consider that carefully next time I jump across a gap."

   I took off again, scanning the area around us. I could see Sam dive to avoid something I couldn't quite see. Ah, the joys of fighting Hydra and their annoying little explosives.

   An arrow flew through the air passed my head. "Hawkeye! You can't tell me there were more evil birds!" I said, twisting in the direction of the main fight.

   "Well as I said before Commander, you never know!" Clint defended, but I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

   "You can be so annoying, you know that don't you?" I launched a bolt of energy into the middle of the group.

   "I think I may have heard that before." An arrow flew by my shoulder and something exploded behind me. "You're welcome."

   I didn't look to see what had exploded. "Thanks."

   Calypso, activate the shoulder guns please, I ordered silently.

   "Of course Commander," Calypso's voice said in my ear.

   I heard a whirring on both sides of my head. Fire on my mark.

   "Guns ready for firing. More movement is highly advised."

   Yeah, yeah. Fire!

   At least a dozen Hydra fell from the guns. Stop firing.

   The bullets stopped instantly. "That is ill advised."

   Shut up. I didn't ask for your opinion.

   Calypso remained silent, annoyingly obedient as always.

   I held up my hands threateningly. "Surrender now!" I shouted.

   The remaining half dozen Hydra all aimed their machine guns at me. There were the same number of clicks, that told me they were all ready to fire at a moments notice.

   I sighed. Calypso, blow them up. "Wanda, contain the explosion."

   "You got it, Commander!" Wanda responded.

   A missile shot at the Hydra and exploded on impact. A dark red sphere appeared around them, containing the fire and flying debris.

   "Is that all of them?" Steve asked.

   I looked up and saw his shield glinting in the light from the streets below him. He had one foot resting on the short wall around the edge of the roof.

   "As far as I can see," Sam said, swooping down to land just below me, his wings folding into his jetpack.

   Calypso? I asked.

   "There do not appear to be any of Hydra in your immediate vicinity. Though I would recommend a quick route back to the mansion in Malibu-"

   Yeah, I know. You want me to go see Tony and say hello. Out loud I responded to the team. "Calypso says there aren't any Hydra in our area."

   "That has got to be the most uneventful fight ever," Clint said. I saw him walking toward the giant pothole I'd created. "That's going to cause some terrible traffic in the morning. Don't you have any respect for commuters?"

   I landed next to him. "You're so annoying."

   Clint grinned broadly. "That is the fourth time in the span of an hour that you've said that. I believe that is a new record for you, Commander."

   "Bruce isn't here to say it and he always beat me to it," I said. "Do you think you can hold the fort, so to speak?"

   Steve dropped down on my other side. "I'll call you if you're needed."

   I nodded. "I'm off to see my brother in California."

   "Is that where he went?" Clint asked as I shot into the sky. "No wonder he hasn't complained about the mess we've made of the tower!"

   Calypso, top speed. Get me there in five minutes.

   "Commander, that would put you in danger of loss of consciousness. I would advise a slightly slower pace," Calypso said pleasantly.

   I'll manage. You can take care of yourself. I flew straight into a cloud and added, Don't get lost.

________________

Heyo! Prongs here, as I said up top. This is a shorter chapter than I would like, but yeah.

Hope you all enjoyed it. Let me know if you have any characters you want me to add in my chapters (Moony don't you dare remove this part). (I really want to Please can I! PLEASE)

My speedster counterpart might show up, much to Moony's displeasure. XD (I told you no colliding universes)

May the speed force be with you!

Also "heyo" is a critical issue according to Grammarly. 

(As my lovely friend failed to mention STAY WHELMED :)