Tiny more info

This book will be written through the character Kayla's eyes.

Kayla is the only one who doesn't belong. Her friends are to different from her, having almost nothing in common with her, her parents don't know her inner struggles and she is the only one wishes she could go to Minecon, a minecraft convention, just once, to meet her idols.

Just a few months before finishing her freshman year, she learns that Minecon 2017 will be held in Boston Massachusetts, only a few hours drive from her home in Maine.

After gathering information for convention, she asked her mom to let her go to the convention and receiving a yes, Kayla gets more and more excited for the school year to end.

When the day of the convention comes, Kayla becomes a hero, but at what cost?

Hey guys, this story is based off my (TemmieIsMaiFwend) experience, and some simple daydreams. This story is set one year in the future, but nothing from this year has changed. 

Disclaimer: These are only characters in a fictional world, I would never expect these events to happen in real life, and I don't wish to make anyone I write about (Adam, Max and so forth) uncomfortable. If I do, it was unintentional.

Anyway, harness your inner Temmie, have a great day, night, evening or whatever time of day it is, and BUH BAIII!!!

(Cover coming soon)