Prologue

(Chapters won't have titles, I'm not good at coming up with them XD. Play music when you want, it will come in the chapter soon. Also, keep in mind it's mind April, 2017. And please read the description of the story or the last chapter because this will not make sense without that information!)

     I mentally groaned as I woke to the early morning daylight shining through my stained window. It was another Monday. Another day to push through. Just like most days of my life.

Get through high school, the you can go to college and leave this town. I reassured myself as I dragged my body out of bed. Today might be better.

I checked my phone, seeing that it was 6:15 am, meaning I had 45 minutes to get ready for another shitty day of school.

After 40 minutes, I had put on a simple outfit of a grey, plain sweatshirt, jean shorts and a pair of simple, black flip flops. I had also finished my simple makeup that only evened my skin and tied my mid length dirty blonde hair into a low ponytail.

I grabbed my school assigned laptop, my basic IPhone 5c and my small, plaid backpack with all my school supplies in it.

"Hey mom, I'm going to start the car, ok?" I shouted across the house.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec, just bring my work bag in, ok?" She shouted back. "K!" I shouted back.

I then got into my mom's after grabbing her bag she brought to and from her work and put it in the back seat and sitting in the passenger's seat.

I put the key in the ignition, put in my ear buds and played the song "Death By Glamour" (Song above) until eventually, I got to the hell hole of school.

***

I quickly stood from my seat, attempting to reach the door before the sea of people surging towards me could. Luckily, I was able to get threw the door and speed walk to the exit of the school.

"KAYLA!!!" I turned to the sound of my name being called. It was the person with the most in common with me, my girlfriend, Tammi. (Random name to represent someone XD)

I genuinely smiled and stood still as I waited for her to catch up.

"Hey girlfriend," she said smirking as she kissed my cheek. I blushed lightly but smiled back. "Hey girlfriend," I replied as I took her hand and walked with her to the entry way of the school where we students waited for the bus. 

"Hey Kammi," said a voice shouting our ship name from behind. The two of us turned our heads to see Maya, ('nother fake name to represent someone) my friend who probably had the least in common with me of everyone else in the universe, walking up to us with her phone and a genuine smile.

I smiled back and the three of us continued talking as we waited for our busses.

***

I suddenly remembered that I had to check for Minecon updates and I quickly opened the mojang site from my IPad. 

I quickly refreshed the page and scrolled until I found something that made me want to cry. 

Minecon 2017 will be held in Boston MA.

================================================================================

I FUCKING SHIP KAMMI!!!!

Ok, so on a serious note, sorry this took an eternity for me to update, you all know that school is a shit hole, and I just haven't had time to update on wattpad. I'm trying to update more, but yeah, that probably means like once every 2 weeks XD 

But yeah, tell me what you all think of this prologue thing! I'm honestly in love with it, but tell me you opinions.

Anyway, harness your inner Temmie, have a great day, night evening or whatever the heck time of day it is ad BUH BAIII!!!